NBC Sports Edge Forums

Laviska Shenault 2020 Outlook

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't own Shenault but figured I would pass this along to you guys from Gruden's press conference today regarding him:   Gruden on Shenault, who had five receptions for 86 yards against the B

Starting a rookie Jaguars "gadget" WR on Thursday Night Football so I can either crow or vent about it after is why I play fantasy football.

higher than zero chance? Lol thanks Nostradamus 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, SundayGravy said:

Can’t wait to see this guy when they’re getting blasted early on. 

Because he will get more looks in a more wide-open game?  Hmmm...yeah.

• Like 1

I haven't picked him up yet, don't have the space but glad you guys are enjoying him thus far! Also, give credit to our WR coach who has helped him and our other WR's out. A guy from Jags history by the name of Keenan McCardell.

Edited by jagsfan05
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

I whiffed on him and am regretting it now.    I should have grabbed him rather than Parris Campbell.

This kid is exciting.

Got’em both 😎 yeah cool story bro.  But yea I’m liking Laviska, looking forward to seeing his growth

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

I whiffed on him and am regretting it now.    I should have grabbed him rather than Parris Campbell.

This kid is exciting.

I think Campbell is the even better grab. I was somehow lucky enough to pick them both up (I grabbed Campbell and then somehow Shenault still came through on the 2nd waiver pass). Everybody else was grabbing RBs so the WR lane was pretty clear. If I could only have one I'd take Campbell but Shenault seems more fun. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, TuesdaymorningQB said:

I think Campbell is the even better grab. I was somehow lucky enough to pick them both up (I grabbed Campbell and then somehow Shenault still came through on the 2nd waiver pass). Everybody else was grabbing RBs so the WR lane was pretty clear. If I could only have one I'd take Campbell but Shenault seems more fun. 

I am a sucker for fun players.  Sure, Campbell is a nice PPR floor flex option.     So damn many of those out there though, I would rather role out a crazy talented player with upside.   and keeper potential.

yeah, I suppose PC is safe.   Bleh......

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

I am a sucker for fun players.  Sure, Campbell is a nice PPR floor flex option.     So damn many of those out there though, I would rather role out a crazy talented player with upside. 

we park our cars in the same garage, Siv - you nailed it! 

HAVE SOME EFFIN' FUN Y'ALL!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, UFGator said:

This guy is just sitting there for free on my WW right now.  Does this guy have more upside than somebody like Aiyuk from the niners?  

Aiyuk still has lingering issue but with Debo out IR he may have more immediate value. Shenault long term value is through the roof but is just getting going. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Ergogh said:

I have him on my bench but tempted to drop him for Scotty Miller... Talk me out of it 😭

This is exactly what I just did, especially with news of Godwin in concussion protocol. Dropped Shenault (after picking him up on waivers) for Miller.

For his first game I could not have imagined it going better.  No matter what they are going to manufacture touches for him. I think he's got a sneaky floor (if that's a thing) as a result.

He's a guy that should be 100% rostered in 12 team leagues and up as a result.  And of course the upside is there was well.

Giddy up as they say.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Evilbooyaa said:

This is exactly what I just did, especially with news of Godwin in concussion protocol. Dropped Shenault (after picking him up on waivers) for Miller.

In the same situation. Wondering which one between Shenault or Scotty has more season long value as opposed to just next week....

2 hours ago, Ergogh said:

I have him on my bench but tempted to drop him for Scotty Miller... Talk me out of it 😭

Godwin and Evans is reason not to fall for Scott miller... shenault ros easy

Edited by hard1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Godwin and Evans is reason not to fall for Scott miller... shenault ros easy

100% agreed. I'd rather play Scotty this week if Godwin is out and Evans is still in pain, but if everyone is fully healthy Miller is solidly behind Godwin/Evans/Howard in the passing game, and potentially behind RoJo/Fournette/Gronk. 

I just dropped Reagor for him. I like Reagor but I think he's going to be too boom/bust. I think this cat has a safer floor. But I do have Chark though so I'll probably have to trade Laviska if he gains some nice value later on.

Chark is the clear #1 for the Jaguars and behind him I think that Shenault, Keelan Cole and Chris Conley will alternate having good games all year long making it hard to rely on Shenault as more than a bye week filler.

2 hours ago, sjm76 said:

Chark is the clear #1 for the Jaguars and behind him I think that Shenault, Keelan Cole and Chris Conley will alternate having good games all year long making it hard to rely on Shenault as more than a bye week filler.

Somebody got him before you did?  Hasta Laviska, baby!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1