Matt Breida 2020 Outlook

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matt Breida (Q*)

They told Matt Breida he is the new RB1 in Miami and instantly got hurt...  

2 hours ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

practiced in full today, anyone expect him to get 50% of the touches?

I have no idea who Salvon is. Breida has had a weird career. He's shown here and there he can be the man. One year he caught some nice passes out of the backfield, now he never gets passed to. I don't get his usage at all. He is a strange enigma. He reminds me of Carlos Hyde, a guy who could be an above average versatile starting RB, but it just never quite works out. 

Breida had the chance to seize the lead back role but got injured yet again allowing Salvon Ahmed to emerge.  Now the best that he can probably hope for is to be part of a committee with Ahmed and likely Gaskin when he returns.

4 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Extremely hard to expect anything from this guy. That factored heavily into people's interest in Ahmed this week IMO. I'd be shocked if Breida was fantasy relevant at all ROL. 

Fixed

• Like 3

Maybe Ahmed will seize the job, but with Breida back it makes him an extremely dangerous play this week. You might want him to be the guy, you might need him to be the guy, but that's the reality of the situation. This whole situation has a very JaMychal Hasty feel to it to me and I'm absolutely not relying on him this week unless I'm desperate. 

21 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

Maybe Ahmed will seize the job, but with Breida back it makes him an extremely dangerous play this week. You might want him to be the guy, you might need him to be the guy, but that's the reality of the situation. This whole situation has a very JaMychal Hasty feel to it to me and I'm absolutely not relying on him this week unless I'm desperate. 

I'm with Mr Campbell very hasty like feel, but j Mike never had a featured game... like ahmed got last week so I have bought where I could... but can't feel good starting him until I see a game with breida healthy, but what I can say breida was passed over by no ones darling gaskins...and apparently cares more about dope rides and his gram account then business... ackmed don't care nothing bout anything but running the football. Whose hungry? Salvon. 

I don’t know, Good Morning Football mentioned him this morning saying that he’s back and healthy and ran at 22.something mph and the coaches want to get him the ball and see what he can do. 

FWIW. 

I don’t think this other Akmed or what’s his face is going to be the bellcow. IMO 

4 minutes ago, Strikeforce316 said:

I don’t know, Good Morning Football mentioned him this morning saying that he’s back and healthy and ran at 22.something mph and the coaches want to get him the ball and see what he can do. 

FWIW. 

I don’t think this other Akmed or what’s his face is going to be the bellcow. IMO 

Hes been on the team all season. They haven't wanted to get him the ball to see what he can do all year

10 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Hes been on the team all season. They haven't wanted to get him the ball to see what he can do all year

yea, I could give two ***** either way. That’s just what they were saying this morning that his hamstring injury is finally behind him and he 100% and they’re excited to see what he can do at full strength. 

• Thanks 2
41 minutes ago, Strikeforce316 said:

yea, I could give two ***** either way. That’s just what they were saying this morning that his hamstring injury is finally behind him and he 100% and they’re excited to see what he can do at full strength. 

Sounds crazy, but it’s fantasy football.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Blats said:

My RB position is a wasteland. Thinking about starting him this week. How do you guys feel about him?

Gotta be a deep league. I think 6-8 touches is reasonable, with the possibility of more if Ahmed falls on his face. But the flip side is Ahmed starts the game and does well, in which case you're likely looking at 3 points from Breida. 

2 hours ago, Strikeforce316 said:

Completely agree. Breida is a lock for 6-8 touches. Ahmed will be given the opportunity to be the 1A, but if he falters early Breida could approach 15 touches. 

• Thanks 1

[ Derail about site search function removed.  If you're looking for a player thread, there is a pinned post at the top of this forum that lists all of the outlook threads for this season.  The search function is working fine for me, but if you have an issue with the forums not working, please post in the Fantasy Feedback forum and we'll look into it. ]

• Thanks 1