NBC Sports Edge Forums

Raheem Mostert 2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, SpartanEric said:

And meanwhile, Tevin Coleman is getting an MRI on his knee. 

That turf ruined SF.  

They play on the same field in 6 days.  

This is a real shame.  MustStart would have destroyed the Giants.

And here I am down Barkley and Mostert in a matter of moments, after already missing Sanders and Golladay all on the same team.  F*cking hell. 

Edited by Mustangt125
  • Like 2
  • Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Debateable.  Every week they have projected points for Hollywood Brown.

Raheem Most Hurt

Or Most hurt. Depends how you wanna look at it    

Posted Images

As a Mostert owner, like the poster above, I think we dodged a bullet. He can get to rest that knee and hopefully be back Week 4 or 5. With the Coleman news, Mostert should have a good handle when he returns. I'm not sold on McKinnon making a big impact 

Just now, CABLE87 said:

So ummmmm, buy low candidate??

Probably not. I don’t see why anybody who has him now would sell low considering he won’t be out long and has looked great when healthy. As an owner I am definitely not selling low on Mostert. 

• Like 1

Perhaps I am just looking at this thru rose colored glasses; perhaps I'm in that twilight period of still being slightly drunk from yesterday prior to starting today's session.

BUT - the way Shanny said on MustStart / MostHurt  "he's probably not going to play next week" makes me think he's holding him out because of the venue vs. a 'real' injury.  Same s---y field next week that took out 1/2 your starters this week, seems like a wise move to me.

Either way - let's hope our boy heals as fast as he runs!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Al.Davis said:

Perhaps I am just looking at this thru rose colored glasses; perhaps I'm in that twilight period of still being slightly drunk from yesterday prior to starting today's session.

BUT - the way Shanny said on MustStart / MostHurt  "he's probably not going to play next week" makes me think he's holding him out because of the venue vs. a 'real' injury.  Same s---y field next week that took out 1/2 your starters this week, seems like a wise move to me.

Either way - let's hope our boy heals as fast as he runs!

I think this is spot on and was my thought as well. Sounds like he was having issues making cuts on that turf and was taken out before he could do any real damage. I bet he's back full speed in week 4. 

9 minutes ago, alexcuse said:

There was some news a few days ago that his wife planning to deliver his newborn this week, I’m really hoping this injury was just exaggerated to cover for personal absence,

I think it's more coincidental timing. Important thing for fantasy is he's back in when he's good. He's a steal so far. 

1 hour ago, dorwell said:

So of course Yahoo didn't gave him an O tag BUT they put his projected points on 0. That doesn't make any sense. Thhey assuming he's not playing but won't let him be IR eligible.

I don't think this is up to Yahoo. The O tag is based on the designation the team gives him; it just seems that the Yahoo analysts (which is not actually done by Yahoo) consider he's definitely not going to play.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, dorwell said:

So of course Yahoo didn't gave him an O tag BUT they put his projected points on 0. That doesn't make any sense. Thhey assuming he's not playing but won't let him be IR eligible.

Not Yahoo's fault. You would need to blame the 49ers as they still haven't listed him as out for this upcoming game. Same thing happened last week with Michael Thomas and the Saints. We all knew he wasn't going to play, but couldn't do anything until they actually designated him.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Steve226 said:

Not Yahoo's fault. You would need to blame the 49ers as they still haven't listed him as out for this upcoming game. Same thing happened last week with Michael Thomas and the Saints. We all knew he wasn't going to play, but couldn't do anything until they actually designated him.

It's the easiest way to push it back to the teams. But you could give a solution as a multi million dollar company. Especially when your external partners suggesting he is out. They also do that without getting information from the 49ers.

7 hours ago, dorwell said:

I'm in a similar situation in ESPN where he's listed as "doubtful". Waiting for the switch to Out so I can make a roster move

A lot of info coming out on SF players...Coleman IR'd...concerned about field for Kittle this week...Mullins may start...

...but not much on Mostert.

I take this as good news. He wasn't IR'd anyway. 

Minus any other news seems like this could be just a one week deal.

12 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

A lot of info coming out on SF players...Coleman IR'd...concerned about field for Kittle this week...Mullins may start...

...but not much on Mostert.

I take this as good news. He wasn't IR'd anyway. 

Minus any other news seems like this could be just a one week deal.

Yep,  that’s the vibe I’m getting as well. I even think that if this game wasn’t at MetLife Mostert would have a shot to play. The Niners just don’t want that turf ruining him.