NBC Sports Edge Forums

Raheem Mostert 2020 Outlook

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Debateable.  Every week they have projected points for Hollywood Brown.

Raheem Most Hurt

Or Most hurt. Depends how you wanna look at it    

Posted Images

4 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

tenor.gif

... always that .0000001% chance Shanny is bullchitting us, amirite?

This is what im afraid of. That little jerk could be telling us he's fine, and then only use him as a reserve. I have Mostert and Wilson and it feels like a coin flip. Of course of all the weeks out of this season, mostert is gonna tough it out. Thanks a lot. Could have used that the last 13 weeks. 

Edited by Buckmcbuck
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, BennyStocks said:

So is this guy ready to play? Or is it Wilson?

I'm starting both Wilson and Mostert. 

The matchup is a smash spot. Based on usage and words out of Shanahan's mouth, McKinnon is done and Coleman is an afterthought.

If this backfield gets 30+ touches there's going to be serious production. 

Been waiting for a healthy Mostert for this matchup. Shanny says he's good to go.

A lot of ceiling here if this hits. Need ceiling in the playoffs. Pushing my chips on black.

"Running back Raheem Mostert said he may not be "100 percent" until after the season, however, he is expected to be on hand for the 49ers Week 15 contest against the Dallas Cowboys. The running back underwent imaging this week after re-aggravating an ankle sprain sustained in Week 6. The 49ers received positive news as Mostert was a full participant during Friday's practice and is "good to go" for Sunday, per Kyle Shanahan."

Running back Raheem Mostert was not listed on the status report for Sunday’s game, indicating he’ll be ready to go by Sunday’s kickoff while dealing with the lingering effects of a high ankle sprain he suffered in Week 6.

I'm going with Wilson this week.

As much as I want to start Mostert, I just don't feel comfortable trusting him after hearing "may not be 100%" and "high ankle sprain".

On 12/18/2020 at 1:53 PM, pfresh said:

This guys been annoying to own all year.  Plays, gets hurt.  Plays, gets hurt.  I’m sure mostert owners were able to nab Wilson. Now mostert is playing.  Plays.... gets hurt.  

I ended up starting mostert. 
He started off well.  

As I called it. He plays.. gets hurt. Smh 

30 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

he is currently listed as "C" for crying about his "haters" on the Twitterz 😭

tread lightly. 

The real people crying are all the FF nerds that never touched a field or put on the pads and go on social media to call these world class athletes that are have put more into their craft then most can imagine "losers" or "soft" just because they lost a FANTASY game. I love it when athletes call out these guys, I wish more acted like Raheem and Josh Jacobs.   

• Thanks 4
5 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

The real people crying are all the FF nerds that never touched a field or put on the pads and go on social media to call these world class athletes that are have put more into their craft then most can imagine "losers" or "soft" just because they lost a FANTASY game. I love it when athletes call out these guys, I wish more acted like Raheem and Josh Jacobs.  

Raheem & Josh ...

tenor.gif?itemid=5698182

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Like 1

Complaining to individuals players on Twitter is so weak and weird. If anyone, blame the coaches and organizations. They're the ones that regularly put your fantasy players in bad positions. Not like the players want to play poorly. 

27 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Assuming healthy, makes J. Wilson decision easier.

DND next year...unless he falls to round 7 (like W. Fuller did this year).

Wilson is also hurt. We don't know the extent yet. Could be a Coleman/McKinnon game.

2 hours ago, owenmills said:

Cold f'ing blooded. You won't even let him hang out on the bench and celebrate with teammates during the championship game?

Its all dollars and cents for the Buckingham Damners this year. Unfortunately hes not the only do nothing that is hurt on my team. He just so happens to be the most hurt and guaranteed to be no help to me.. he's still a hold in dynasty though. 

9 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

I agree except I don't care where he falls - had my fill after 2 years of this sheet.

He wasn't a full-time starter until the late part of last year and crushed it down the stretch, it's only one year of this.

A giant IF, but if he can stay healthy I think still think the sky's the limit for him. He'll be discounted for good reason, but it's not hard to see him outperform his (likely) draft capital. Of course if they sign or draft someone else, then it's all up in the air.  

Just now, trilly said:

He wasn't a full-time starter until the late part of last year and crushed it down the stretch, it's only one year of this.

A giant IF, but if he can stay healthy I think still think the sky's the limit for him. He'll be discounted for good reason, but it's not hard to see him outperform his (likely) draft capital. Of course if they sign or draft someone else, then it's all up in the air.  

There's not even an IF. He can't make it through 2 games. This was the case last year as well - he just can't. Here's his game log (standard) this year - it's actually amazing he's still owned still in 89% of yahoo leagues considering he's been worthless since Week 5:

bye
44 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

There's not even an IF. He can't make it through 2 games. This was the case last year as well - he just can't. Here's his game log (standard) this year - it's actually amazing he's still owned still in 89% of yahoo leagues considering he's been worthless since Week 5:

2019 wasn't a year that was marred by injury for him, it was the messy committee. He actually played in all 16 games last year. The reason so many people held him is bc his talent is still enticing, it just wasn't his year. Same could be said for many other stars who got hurt this year.