NBC Sports Edge Forums

Raheem Mostert 2020 Outlook

22 hours ago, Tribe Called Questionable said:

I reached around a lot of guys for Mostert. Can he take a full load this season?

Phrasing......

I love his speed and the offense that he's on, but Coleman is no bum and if McKinnon is healthy that's alot of looks being taken away.

Edited by WesternSociety
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Debateable.  Every week they have projected points for Hollywood Brown.

Raheem Most Hurt

Or Most hurt. Depends how you wanna look at it    

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Um they shoulda just moved this game to a diff stadium. I think it willreach that 200 mark...and we risk cancellation

100% should’ve moved the game. Makes no sense why they are so reactive instead of proactive sometimes. 
that being said, if Coleman sits Mostert will be a top 3-5 RB for week 1. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

100% should’ve moved the game. Makes no sense why they are so reactive instead of proactive sometimes. 

Wouldn’t be shocked if McKinnon was heavily involved. Kyle handpicked him and they’re short on pass catching weapons currently.

• Like 1

What are your leagues doing in the cases of postponed games? When do these games get made up? Will the stats be added to the week totals at the later date? Will the games be made up during weeks they already have games or bye weeks? What if they don't have the same bye weeks? 

How does this work? 

1 hour ago, TwoCan Sam said:

Wouldn’t be shocked if McKinnon was heavily involved. Kyle handpicked him and they’re short on pass catching weapons currently.

McKinnon hasn’t played a game in two years. I will be SHOCKED if he is heavily involved week 1. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Minnesota_Jack said:

What are your leagues doing in the cases of postponed games? When do these games get made up? Will the stats be added to the week totals at the later date? Will the games be made up during weeks they already have games or bye weeks? What if they don't have the same bye weeks? 

How does this work? 

Flip home games. Locations aren't too far apart. Im kind of shocked they haven't moved the game and switched home games. They still may end up playing Sunday night or Monday. 

3 minutes ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Flip home games. Locations aren't too far apart. Im kind of shocked they haven't moved the game and switched home games. They still may end up playing Sunday night or Monday. 

they have been behind for awhile now, hopefully they get this situated 

3 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

I would assume the 49ers owners not wanting to give up whatever meager ticket and concession sales they can get in the middle of COVID AND the west coast being fire might have something to do with it? That's total conjecture on my part though. Historically in most cases teams not wanting to give up or move home games comes down to that. 

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

I would assume the 49ers owners not wanting to give up whatever meager ticket and concession sales they can get in the middle of COVID AND the west coast being fire might have something to do with it? That's total conjecture on my part though. Historically in most cases teams not wanting to give up or move home games comes down to that. 

Well in theory, they could just swap home games. So move this one to AZ, and then next time they play the cardinals move that game to San Fran. Keeps it competitively fair. 

11 minutes ago, yossarian said:

California isn't letting people attend games.

There is no reason they couldn't have swapped games.

F the NFL

Just now, SadFaceHappy said:

California isn't letting people attend games.

There is no reason they couldn't have swapped games.

F the NFL

I dunno then. I have no idea. Maybe they just wanted to see what it was like to play an NFL game in the Blade Runner universe and thought all that orange might look cool on TV?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

Dude has freaking WHEELS. Get him geared up with the ball and it's over.

I saw on next-gen stats that he was up to damn near 23 MPH (or so) on that TD catch, fastest they have clocked a player since 2018.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, fruitjacket said:

I love his talent.  But I watched the whole game and they clearly tried to split up the workload (close to evenly) between him, Coleman and Jet.

I think he's the best talent, but he'll burn you this year.

The carries total tells a completely different story. McKinnon seems to be the uptempo preferred passing back but I think the Niners are going to be leading more often than not. Coleman is a non-factor from what I can see.

McKinnon is also free right now so he’s definitely worth a handcuff pick.

Edited by WaiverLooter
8 minutes ago, fruitjacket said:

I love his talent.  But I watched the whole game and they clearly tried to split up the workload (close to evenly) between him, Coleman and Jet.

I think he's the best talent, but he'll burn you this year.

burn you in what way? Obviously he won’t break a 75 yard td every game, but I don’t see a scenario where he ever gets out touched by the other backs. They were involved a little more than I’d like, but I think Mostert is good enough to produce on the touches he will get to make him a safe play every week and often a guy that can win you the week. 

17 minutes ago, Deke said:

burn you in what way? Obviously he won’t break a 75 yard td every game, but I don’t see a scenario where he ever gets out touched by the other backs. They were involved a little more than I’d like, but I think Mostert is good enough to produce on the touches he will get to make him a safe play every week and often a guy that can win you the week. 

He's not a bell cow.  I'd prefer a bell cow.

I'd prefer a guy who's ALWAYS in on the GL or in the RZ.  Not a 'spin your luck' RB.  I own him...will keep playing him, but we'll get screwed by him this year.