NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Taysom Hill 2020 Outlook

lolcopter

Message added by tonycpsu

[ As mentioned previously, Hill's TE eligibility is a league/platform-specific issue that needs to be discussed in either the Commissioner's Corner or Platform Central thread.  Believe it or not, there are people who just want to discuss his fantasy outlook without arguing about which positional eligibility is correct.  Please help us out here and take those discussions elsewhere. ]

4 minutes ago, Kilo said:

Who has the courage to start him this week?  The matchup is gold but, I'm in a must win week.  I'm on the fence.

I’m definitely considering, my other options are Ryan and Wentz who both have brutal matchups.

Atlanta is probably the most money matchup for any QB. I rolled Drew Lock out against them a few weeks ago and he lit them up, don’t see why Hill can’t get a nice statline either

3 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Bro, it's a QB in the TE slot. It's a slam dunk

seemed pretty clear he was referring to owners in non-ESPN leagues without that eligibility loophole

Edited by JDE
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kilo said:

Who has the courage to start him this week?  The matchup is gold but, I'm in a must win week.  I'm on the fence.

Yeah man. I'm weighing it up for sure.

The other options for me are pretty good, but that Hill upside for anyone who needs it is hard to turn down.

Taysom Hill - The best Running "QB" in the league. He fights for yards when rushing and is quite powerfull and hard to take down.

Im expecting a HUGE day for him.Added him quickly where I could and will start him most likely over Brady and Cam

Forget the TE non-sense...As a QB he holds running potential.   The question is going to be how long will he actually play?  He may start the game...do 1 handoff or dink to Kamara and then Winston comes in.  With that said, if he does play the whole game, or even 75% in a high shoot matchup there is potential.  There also could be a lot of designed runs here.   

Is 200 passing yards...80 rushing yards...2 TDs out of the question? 

Edited by GottaGetTheWin

6 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

The funny thing is going to be when he goes like 7-20 for 84 yards and 2 INTs before Winston comes in. This thread will be amazing. 

Should still end up a TE1 with that line at least.

Edited by fjthegrey
added text

1 minute ago, owenmills said:

As bad as Tebow was in real life he put up fantasy points. I think as long as this dude doesn't get benched(certainly possible) he will as well because he'll run alot. 

What feels crazy to say... Hill honestly is more athletic than Tebow. Much more explosive running the ball imo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bangarrang said:

I play on yahoo where he is QB only. Great matchup and seems like he would have a high floor due to rushing. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with a rushing TD.

I could see this :  255 yards passing, 2TDs 2INT, 80 yards rushing 2TD