Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Taysom Hill 2020 Outlook


Message added by tonycpsu

[ As mentioned previously, Hill's TE eligibility is a league/platform-specific issue that needs to be discussed in either the Commissioner's Corner or Platform Central thread.  Believe it or not, there are people who just want to discuss his fantasy outlook without arguing about which positional eligibility is correct.  Please help us out here and take those discussions elsewhere. ]

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

Well, what I was saying above is that he DOES have TE designation. I mean...can you do worse?

Hell...he probably has a decent chance at a rushing TD...he may throw one.

[...]

That is pretty nice, I wish CBS would give him that eligibility...he absolutely should have at least TE, he logs snaps at basically all offensive skills positions.

The TE landscape is such that I would def roll the dice. He is gonna get plenty of rush attempts and throw a few times, maybe even catch a few. RZ opps are gonna be there against a terrible ATL defense, that really struggles against guarding anything--esp TEs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

taysom hill owners once their fellow league managers see him slotted into the TE position  

I really like his matchup this weekend, Atlanta is last in the league against TE's, so I'm expecting a pretty big game.  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

Well, what I was saying above is that he DOES have TE designation. I mean...can you do worse?

Hell...he probably has a decent chance at a rushing TD...he may throw one.

[...]

In ESPN leagues. That is a bit intriguing. In leagues where he's strictly QB position designation(yahoo), I don't think there's alot of value. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ST. STEVEN said:

That is pretty nice, I wish CBS would give him that eligibility...he absolutely should have at least TE, he logs snaps at basically all offensive skills positions.

The TE landscape is such that I would def roll the dice. He is gonna get plenty of rush attempts and throw a few times, maybe even catch a few. RZ opps are gonna be there against a terrible ATL defense, that really struggles against guarding anything--esp TEs.

 

I mean if Payton decides to go with Hill at QB...wow. Imagine that in your TE slot.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kyoun1e said:

I mean if Payton decides to go with Hill at QB...wow. Imagine that in your TE slot.

Winston was pretty bad looking yesterday. There are certainly scenarios where Coach SP has seen enough of Winston and just rolls with a gimmicky offense led by Hill.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

 

Well, what I was saying above is that he DOES have TE designation. I mean...can you do worse?

Hell...he probably has a decent chance at a rushing TD...he may throw one.

[...]

of i didn't know he had a TE designation...is this espn? hes just a qb in yahoo. if hes a tightend absolutely you pick him up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

 

I mean if Payton decides to go with Hill at QB...wow. Imagine that in your TE slot.

I read somewhere earlier this year that if Hill ever becomes the starting QB, ESPN is going to immediately remove TE eligibility. So this won't happen unless Peyton keeps it vague as to who the QB will be, which I guess is possible. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

 

Well, what I was saying above is that he DOES have TE designation. I mean...can you do worse?

Hell...he probably has a decent chance at a rushing TD...he may throw one.

[...]

 

On what platform? Neither of the ones I play have him as a TE. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TeflonDonNewcombe said:

 

Daniel Jones. It's almost impressive how often that guy fumbles. Does Taysom fumble a lot? I didn't realize this. 

 

Taysom just acts like he's a Mack truck out there and tries to muscle DL and LB. As a Kamara owner, he's so frustrating to watch

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TeflonDonNewcombe said:

Daniel Jones. It's almost impressive how often that guy fumbles. Does Taysom fumble a lot? I didn't realize this. 

Guys have more fumbles, but considering how infrequently Taysom touches the ball he has WAY too many

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, owenmills said:

Guys have more fumbles, but considering how infrequently Taysom touches the ball he has WAY too many

 

Taysom has fumbled four times this season. A lot considering he only has 40 touches as a non-QB and 5 pass attempts (plus sacked once) this season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...