NBC Sports Edge Forums

Eno Benjamin 2020 Outlook

Totally worthless. If it ever appears he will have to be the starter, the team will make a significant investment in the position and then he'll have to beat out the shiny new guy a la Carson/Penny. That's not something I'd be willing to count on.

• tonycpsu changed the title to Eno Benjamin 2020 Outlook
  • 5 months later...
13 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

With Drake set to miss a few weeks it's highly likely we see Eno active on gamedays and taking most of Drake's snaps and touches so Edmonds can stay where he is most effective, in a change of pace role.

Agreed.  And Benjamin might fly under the radar since this is his bye week.  

• Like 2

Anybody pay attention to him in college and have an opinion?  He isn't that impressive in that 3 minute highlight video so I'm not seeing any reason to get excited.  Is anybody actually picking him up in standard leagues?  Not sure I even want to make a drop for him in my 14 team league.

I'm not sure what the banger role will even be worth in Arizona if it's in a limited capacity with Edmonds getting most of the work.  I feel like the best shot at value is potential Edmonds injury before Drake gets healthy.

6 hours ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Anybody pay attention to him in college and have an opinion?  He isn't that impressive in that 3 minute highlight video so I'm not seeing any reason to get excited.  Is anybody actually picking him up in standard leagues?  Not sure I even want to make a drop for him in my 14 team league.

I'm not sure what the banger role will even be worth in Arizona if it's in a limited capacity with Edmonds getting most of the work.  I feel like the best shot at value is potential Edmonds injury before Drake gets healthy.

Eno has a great ability to make defenders miss. I think he has upside If used correctly 

• Like 1

I think best case scenario is he takes Edmonds role while Edmonds takes Drake's. If he flashes maybe he can carve out a bit more. Biggest thing is he is the ONLY BACK behind Edmonds and the line in front of him is top 5 in league. That alone is worth a roster spot.

• Like 1
On 10/27/2020 at 7:21 AM, CharlesCC2 said:

I'm not a college football fan but I went to ASU so I will watch a decent amount of them. He's pretty ordinary. Terrible YPC for a college RB. 

He caught a lot of balls, so on most teams I think he could slide into that COP role very easily, but that's where Chase excels. 

In terms of a "banger" role, there was some concern he'd weigh sub-200 at the combine, granted he didn't, but he doesn't have the size of your prototypical "banger". 

He'll get sprinkled in but he won't have any standalone value barring injury to Edmonds. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL
  • Thanks 1

I added Eno this week to stash while he was on bye, I figure if he gets Edmonds' role while Edmonds' gets Drake's role then i'll be flexing him.  Also Edmonds can't stay healthy either, he started 1 full game last season as a starter before he got hurt.