NBC Sports Edge Forums

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still come back to a few things. This is a player who, after he was drafted, his GM said "We've been looking for a runner like Miles for a few years".  He then went on to have one of the greate

Posted Images

(1 hr ago) Coach Doug Pederson said Friday that Sanders (glute) should be good to go for Sunday's game at San Francisco, Eliot Shorr-Parks of Sports Radio 94 WIP Philadelphia reports.

The 23-year-old was limited at practice Wednesday and Thursday, but he appears to be progressing well from the glute injury. Sanders should be able to avoid an injury designation for this weekend if he's able to practice without limitations Friday, which Pederson indicated is expected.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, drisser said:

15 targets in 2 games for Sanders. He hasn't done alot with those targets yet but you gotta think he's gonna blow up eventually with this type of volume. Hopefully this week.

yup and Wentz missed him on a 50 yard REC TD last week .

Not sure how you can bench a guy that has gotten 20 and 18 carries in his two games played. Add his 7 and 8 targets on top of that and he's basically getting the volume of a RB1 and a WR2 in 1 body. 100+ scrimmage yards in both games. 

Stud player, bench at your own risk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you guys remember what this Niners D did Dalvin Cook last year in the playoffs? I just foresee that being a real possibility. I am probably wrong, I usually am.... Niners have given up one TD the last 7 quarters since losing Bosa. Granted it has been to the NY teams but they are flying around the field. 

6 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Do you guys remember what this Niners D did Dalvin Cook last year in the playoffs? I just foresee that being a real possibility. I am probably wrong, I usually am.... Niners have given up one TD the last 7 quarters since losing Bosa. Granted it has been to the NY teams but they are flying around the field. 

I think it's plenty reasonable to sit him, given the options you listed...

Still, this is not last year's niners D...they are basically missing that entire dominant D-Line, it also should be noted that their LB core is getting absolutely roasted by receiving RBs

37 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I think it's plenty reasonable to sit him, given the options you listed...

Still, this is not last year's niners D...they are basically missing that entire dominant D-Line, it also should be noted that their LB core is getting absolutely roasted by receiving RBs

Roasted or beef tartar? 

Game 1: Edmonds 3 receptions 19 yards 1TD, Drakes 2 receptions 10 yards. 

Game 2: Gore 0 receptions

Game 3: Wayne Gallman 2 receptions 7 yards

Total 7 receptions. 36 yards, 1TD 

30 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Roasted or beef tartar? 

Game 1: Edmonds 3 receptions 19 yards 1TD, Drakes 2 receptions 10 yards. 

Game 2: Gore 0 receptions

Game 3: Wayne Gallman 2 receptions 7 yards

Total 7 receptions. 36 yards, 1TD 

not exactly murderers row lol. And the cards have not thrown to the rb much this year. Edmonds is a good representative of sanders outcome- 6-7 ypc 

37 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

not exactly murderers row lol. And the cards have not thrown to the rb much this year. Edmonds is a good representative of sanders outcome- 6-7 ypc 

Yeah if you read back I said “granted it was the NY teams” I’m just replying to someone that said the Niners were “roasted”. Clearly they are not looking at the same games. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Yeah if you read back I said “granted it was the NY teams” I’m just replying to someone that said the Niners were “roasted”. Clearly they are not looking at the same games. 

Banged up with a lot of injuries including Nick Bosa.  

The 49ers are short so many players with all the injuries they're calling them the 43ers.

What else do the Niners have to stop or be remotely worried about outside of Sanders? I keep listening to the experts and everyone in this thread saying Miles is a must start because he is the only target and his ADP. Just not feeling it. Wentz and the Eagles are at the bottom of the league is almost all offensive efficiency stats. My guy is just telling me domination on national TV.