NBC Sports Edge Forums

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

Just now, RunCMC said:

17 days ? ! that's more like week to week lol.

I think he plays this week, but we'll know more these few days.

From what I'm hearing it's the 3rd string QB starting for Dallas. This is a blow up game for Philly 

I know. I'm saying let the man get fully healthy. Scott is good enough to beat Dallas. Or at least i think anyway 😂

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still come back to a few things. This is a player who, after he was drafted, his GM said "We've been looking for a runner like Miles for a few years".  He then went on to have one of the greate

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, brosephd said:

prob hold him out safe until bye week like mixon

Yep. Best bet will not play this week they hold him over the bye. That would be the smart move since they don't need him to crush Dallas who has no QB ATM. Should be a go for RB Scott and WR Fulgham. Fulgham early for TDs, and Scott should close the game with yards and TDs as well. 

IF Scott fell completely flat last week, I think they might have tried to push him, but he looked fine. IF they can't handle Dallas with a ravaged line, a 3rd string nobody QB and dog-crap defense then they ought to fold it up anyway. Let Miles fully heal and dominate the stretch.

• Like 1
Just now, Uncle_Ruckus said:

So what’s the word with this guy? 

I just read he isn't practicing again today... So pretty much I'd say he's less than 50/50 to play this week.  But we will see what is said tomorrow.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

He is incredibly elusive even in practice. You hear about everyone else practicing or what they are doing and Miles is like a mystery. 

It is just so weird man. I don't think there's some grand conspiracy here at all, but we never heard what the knee injury was exactly and we never heard the eagles give a timetable.

30 minutes ago, harck said:

It is just so weird man. I don't think there's some grand conspiracy here at all, but we never heard what the knee injury was exactly and we never heard the eagles give a timetable.

didnt they say initially it was a 1-2 week absence?  this is the second week.  agree its weird there are no specifics on the actual injury....