NBC Sports Edge Forums

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still come back to a few things. This is a player who, after he was drafted, his GM said "We've been looking for a runner like Miles for a few years".  He then went on to have one of the greate

Posted Images

Just traded for him. OL won't be perfect but they're getting healthier with Semualo and Johnson on the mend.  Reagor, Jeffery and Goedert all back in the fold keeps defenses honest and puts some physical guys downfield.  

Sanders + Philly D stack. Yes please 😎

That bye week came at a perfect time. He's rested and ready to ball out.

Amazing schedule ROS outside of NO Week 14. 

Homestretch winner right here. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Sanders + Philly D stack. Yes please 😎

That bye week came at a perfect time. He's rested and ready to ball out.

Amazing schedule ROS outside of NO Week 14. 

Homestretch winner right here. 

I added the Philly defense because of your comment. 🤛 I have Sanders, Goedert and Philly defense starting now. Let's go Eagles!

Edited by BennyStocks
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Vultured by Clement

I agree.  Sanders looked great today.  The Clement TD frustrated me because Sanders did the work to get them to the goalline only to be vultured by Clement.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Wtf happened to this guys top end receptions and receiving yards? This dude's ceiling is seriously compromised if he isn't getting his 3-30 per game in the receiving game along with this **** a** offense 

I didn’t see the entire game but saw he dropped one and had another go right through his hands. I just don’t think he’s that good of a receiver. He’s had so many drops this year. 

6 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Wtf happened to this guys top end receptions and receiving yards? This dude's ceiling is seriously compromised if he isn't getting his 3-30 per game in the receiving game along with this **** a** offense 

Wentz has stunk this year.  Some passes were catchable but, overall, Wentz has been terrible with his passes.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I didn’t see the entire game but saw he dropped one and had another go right through his hands. I just don’t think he’s that good of a receiver. He’s had so many drops this year. 

Look at his stats and tape from last year: 53 rec, 517 yds, 3 rec TD's.  I'd say he's a pretty good receiver.