NBC Sports Edge Forums

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

7 hours ago, Kilo said:

Look at his stats and tape from last year: 53 rec, 517 yds, 3 rec TD's.  I'd say he's a pretty good receiver. 

Yes he looked good last year, running routes and making nice catches but that has disappeared this year. He can't catch anything, not the best throws from Wentz but they are catchable. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still come back to a few things. This is a player who, after he was drafted, his GM said "We've been looking for a runner like Miles for a few years".  He then went on to have one of the greate

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, drisser said:

Can't figure out how to post the tweet from my phone, but basically says that Pederson wants to use more of a committee approach at RB. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/thomasrp93/status/1329810798588403718?s=21

Seems like he’s contradicting himself a bit?  Which is it?  More carries or committee?

9 minutes ago, drisser said:

Can't figure out how to post the tweet from my phone, but basically says that Pederson wants to use more of a committee approach at RB. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/thomasrp93/status/1329810798588403718?s=21

Makes no sense... dammit. Sanders has been easily their best weapon when he is on the field. If Pederson truly does go to a committee, I will lose my mind. 

Just now, sasnumberonefan said:

Makes no sense... dammit. Sanders has been easily their best weapon when he is on the field. If Pederson truly does go to a committee, I will lose my mind. 

I can understand why. Wentz ain’t playing well, so maybe more Scott catching passes and more of a run first approach? 

as a Sanders owner, not sure how to feel. Could be positive, could be negative. But if it means a heavier rushing attack, it should be good news for sanders

20 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Howard has nothing left in the tank. He’s there for depth. 

This signing initially got me concerned but, with Clement being put on the COVID list, I agree, I think this was a depth signing.

Carson Wentz is a** . Wow . It's come to the point where you want to start your D's against Philly. 

Tough sledding for our boy Miles.

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Carson Wentz is a** . Wow . It's come to the point where you want to start your D's against Philly. 

Tough sledding for our boy Miles.

Every week I check the stats at halftime and Miles is on pace for 100 yards.  Then Wentz does dumb stuff, they get behind, and he gets a couple more carries and that's it.  Hate the Eagles offense.  Hopefully Miles can get more involved in the passing game.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Illusion_J said:

Every week I check the stats at halftime and Miles is on pace for 100 yards.  Then Wentz does dumb stuff, they get behind, and he gets a couple more carries and that's it.  Hate the Eagles offense.  Hopefully Miles can get more involved in the passing game.

And those yards are never easy for him. 

It's a testament to how great he is .. & how bad the Eagles are.  

• Like 2