NBC Sports Edge Forums

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still come back to a few things. This is a player who, after he was drafted, his GM said "We've been looking for a runner like Miles for a few years".  He then went on to have one of the greate

Posted Images

14 hours ago, TennisDude said:

It's not like Wentz is throwing accurate beautiful catchable passes either though. Literally no QB has been more off target for 2 years in a row than Wentz.

That's true, but Sanders has had some very ugly drops too.

Still rolling with him this week, hoping he breaks a long run.

Welcome to Dumpsville.

One of the biggest non injury busts (though there was that too) of the year. 

Dropping immediately and hoping someone plays him against me next week.

A stash Defense is arguably a better hold at this point. 

• Like 1
On 12/4/2020 at 3:25 PM, Loadedbrewer said:

Sanders is going to go off this week.  The Packers can’t stop the run and the eagles were the team to expose it last year.  Jordan Howard and Sanders ran 26 times when everyone expected the eagles to try to throw the entire game.  Peterson may seem like an idiot, but even he realizes this is the way to beat the Packers defense.

I don’t have any shares of Sanders, just a Packer fan who has watched the, enough to see this coming.

And I’m also betting the eagles and taking the points.....Packers have played worse at home, except for stomping the Bears, but that always happens

I officially hold the the biggest idiot on the board for the week.....hopefully not longer

i couldn’t be mere wrong

• Haha 1

I'm not going to overreact, but he hasn't earned a starting spot in my lineup. Right now, he's competing with whatever disaster I have going in Cincy with Tyler Boyd. I don't understand how a team could be this bad with a QB and coach. I think  Hurts is honestly our only hope. He WILL get sacked, but as we saw today, he seems to be a bit more nimble and can take a 8 yard Wentz sack to a 0 or 1 yard sack. Maybe that will open up the running game. I'm looking for anything here.

2 minutes ago, Loadedbrewer said:

I officially hold the the biggest idiot on the board for the week.....hopefully not longer

i couldn’t be mere wrong

I don't understand what happened with this guy. He was trending up so much at the end of last season and looked set to be huge as one of the few 3 down backs heading in to this season. Everything from his usage to his lack of production with the touches he has gotten is very confusing to me. That whole Philly team has been a garbage fire, for the most part. Is there a chance they let Pederson go next season or does his super bowl win give him another season to try to get things on track? is Sanders a dynasty buy low right now?

10 minutes ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

I'm not going to overreact, but he hasn't earned a starting spot in my lineup. Right now, he's competing with whatever disaster I have going in Cincy with Tyler Boyd. I don't understand how a team could be this bad with a QB and coach. I think  Hurts is honestly our only hope. He WILL get sacked, but as we saw today, he seems to be a bit more nimble and can take a 8 yard Wentz sack to a 0 or 1 yard sack. Maybe that will open up the running game. I'm looking for anything here.

Ya I think hurts will make a difference. Going off the box score, sanders got 15 yards on the four drives Hurts had.

So hopefully the change is enough for him to salvage out flex value, just wish he didn’t get the red hot Saints d next 🙃

12 minutes ago, Loadedbrewer said:

i couldn’t be mere wrong

If it makes you feel better, please don't read my Devontae Booker recommendations this week....

This guy is bustier than Christina Hendricks.  To the bench he goes until further notice (aka Pederson fired, Hurts full time QB, Jordan Howard + Boston Scott removed, he starts catching passes).  

Aaaahhhh the relief of no longer having to pay any attention to Eagles games this year.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, brosephd said:

i may give him one more week if hurts starts. pederson and himself isn't doing him any favors. sup with making him bellcow. instead you got possessions with freakin jordan howard and scott. 

Next week is the Saints however. Commitee back vs best run D? No thanks

I'm a Packers fan so I know how bad our run defense is. Sanders getting 31 yards rushing is a disaster. There's no way I'm putting in my starting lineup next week. Throw Howard in there and this is just a cluster****.