NBC Sports Edge Forums

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still come back to a few things. This is a player who, after he was drafted, his GM said "We've been looking for a runner like Miles for a few years".  He then went on to have one of the greate

Posted Images

Even if he does get more opportunities, will he even do anything with them? He's been dropping passes left and right. The difficulty of the matchup is so hard to ignore. The OL is beat up and I don't see a lot of upside here this week?

They need to sit Boston Scott down and see if Sanders and Hurts gel this game. This rushing in and out of so many rb’s helped kill Wentz. Will it happen? It’s Pederson, so probably not. He has 0 patience for rb’s. If Sanders doesn’t break off a long run in the first series, he’s done with him. Lmfao

Edited by MrPositive
  • Like 1

Barring last minute cold feet, I'm starting him. And, it seems 73% of Yahoo leagues agree with me. 

Course, part of that is I don't really have a lot of other/better options. But, I just have a hunch he does something this week. 

Good luck to all that decide to roll with him!

2 hours ago, The G Man said:

Barring last minute cold feet, I'm starting him. And, it seems 73% of Yahoo leagues agree with me. 

Course, part of that is I don't really have a lot of other/better options. But, I just have a hunch he does something this week. 

Good luck to all that decide to roll with him!

Wouldn't trust yahoo or espn starting percentage.  Lots of owners checked out and did not make the playoffs.

• Like 2

How many of y'all have the stones to start him?  I sure don't.  Were the Eagles reasonable they'd give a heavy dose of Sanders and work in RPO and play action stuff to make Jalen's life easier.  But they didn't make any good adjustments when they had Wentz so why would they start now?

4 hours ago, youngrice said:

Wouldn't trust yahoo or espn starting percentage.  Lots of owners checked out and did not make the playoffs.

I know. Already factored that in. 

20 minutes ago, YoungDro said:

How many of y'all have the stones to start him?  I sure don't.  Were the Eagles reasonable they'd give a heavy dose of Sanders and work in RPO and play action stuff to make Jalen's life easier.  But they didn't make any good adjustments when they had Wentz so why would they start now?

I am. RB2. Think he see more snaps, and think the team has more of a spark with Hurts at QB.

They also have to have sense that even with an abysmal W/L record, they still have a shot. It's put up or shut up time. 

1 hour ago, YoungDro said:

I am planning to start him. I have little faith, but no other viable options at this point. Hoping that the QB change provides some measure of a spark. Don’t need him to carry my team, just not completely crash and burn. But that is a tall order these days. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, YoungDro said:

Not really stones but once I get past my first two RBs and first two WRs there's no one in the flex spot I'm comfortable with. Since they all have really low floors and none of them have great ceilings he's as good a nervous, unconfident start as any. In weeks 1 and 2 everybody stares at their lineup and smiles with confidence. This time of year, the reality of fantasy football is that with injuries and the like that you usually have at least one starter you're covering your eyes and dropping in there and saying 'oh crap, well here's hoping." Standard league, expecting 4, hoping for 12 🙂  

I'm starting him.  I'm not relying on his production necessarily to win but his ceiling is higher than most alternatives. I'm not worried about the Saints. Sanders issue has been volume.  He's good enough to overcome a bad matchup if given a chance.  

We didn't think Wentz would get benched and he did. Let's see if they follow through here.

2 hours ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

I'm starting him.  I'm not relying on his production necessarily to win but his ceiling is higher than most alternatives. I'm not worried about the Saints. Sanders issue has been volume.  He's good enough to overcome a bad matchup if given a chance.  

We didn't think Wentz would get benched and he did. Let's see if they follow through here.

See you next year

• Haha 1
On 12/9/2020 at 11:23 PM, Cleanface said:

Do you really feel he is one of the “ones that brought you??”  

He and this entire team are bums. Vs NOLA?  This is the easiest sit decision I’ve had all year.  

Start your studs fam lmao paying off today 

Just now, Chippa said:

He just needed some more opportunities really. He was getting very little the last 3 weeks

Well that read option also drags defenders after Hurts and frees up lanes too. Wentz becoming an absolute statue allowed defenses to zone in on Sanders. Sanders floor lifted quite a bit with this qb switch.