NBC Sports Edge Forums

Greg Zuerlein 2020 Outlook

18 hours ago, smeeze said:

No posts since May, lol. 

Disappointing start to the season for Legatron... Dallas is all over the place right now and aren't giving young GZ the looks.

Anybody starting to look elsewhere to get their kicks?

Looking to drop him for Gostkowski since he's already had his bye. 

17 hours ago, theantishere said:

Looking to drop him for Gostkowski since he's already had his bye. 

Looking to do the same... set and forget at kicker lol... what are the chances Legatron all of a sudden starts putting up points? If Cowgirls are always behind he won’t get many chances for FGs right?

1 hour ago, HarryPotter said:

Looking to do the same... set and forget at kicker lol... what are the chances Legatron all of a sudden starts putting up points? If Cowgirls are always behind he won’t get many chances for FGs right?

I’m cutting him. They’re always in catch up mode so they go on 4th downs and always go for 2. 

Kickers are a dime a dozen. If you like a guy go get him, don't wait. Even the Bullock dude is fire this year. Unless your league hoards kickers for some reason. I don't think any have separated themselves as elite. There are elite kickers out there, but it hasn't converted into a ton of points. That might change, but like I said there isn't much difference between them so far.

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Kickers are a dime a dozen. If you like a guy go get him, don't wait. Even the Bullock dude is fire this year. Unless your league hoards kickers for some reason. I don't think any have separated themselves as elite. There are elite kickers out there, but it hasn't converted into a ton of points. That might change, but like I said there isn't much difference between them so far.

While this is true... never forget the hype of Legatron.

5 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Cowboys manage to ruin everything, smh

It’s tough... offense is dreadful and he’s missing the 50+ yarders that we need... high ceiling but the floor is putrid I’d rather a kicker who can just get 10 consistently 

16 hours ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

Rams dropped him for a reason. He was brutal last year. 

It's not like the current Rams' kicker is lighting it up this year either though.

[...]  The potential is there for this guy, especially with Dalton at QB, but he is leaving a lot of points on the field.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content