NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Looking for a good free all rookie rankings site

justona

I suppose you already knew this one:

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/rookies.php

The same site also has IDP rankings, but they're not available yet. In any case, those would strongly depend on the IDP settings in your league.

In past years there was generally an IDP thread in the Assistant Coach forum. Amongst others, @Sack Exchange is a recent poster in those, and does an excellent job (but don't tell him I said so or his head will swell up).

Do this:

Go to sleeper. Start a mock draft. Settings -> Rookie, Linear, however many teams etc, and then make the positions IDP Flex, SF, Flex, or whatever combo you are looking for. Use the adp list of draftable rookie players as your rankings. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LostAtSea said:

Do this:

Go to sleeper. Start a mock draft. Settings -> Rookie, Linear, however many teams etc, and then make the positions IDP Flex, SF, Flex, or whatever combo you are looking for. Use the adp list of draftable rookie players as your rankings. 

That is absolutely awesome. You da man, that works like a charm.

sleeper rankings_small.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, justona said:

Looking for a good free rookie rankings site that includes both offensive and defensive players together.  Does any one know any?

as our nederlander notes, absolutely depends on league settings. i play in one IDP league where the points are nominal compared to offense. i play in another where top IDP players outscore offense weekly. in the former, IDPs will go in rounds 3-4-5 of the draft. in the latter, i expect to see chase young and simmons go late round 1 early round 2.

no rookie talk yet on rotoworld.

10 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

I suppose you already knew this one:

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/rookies.php

The same site also has IDP rankings, but they're not available yet. In any case, those would strongly depend on the IDP settings in your league.

In past years there was generally an IDP thread in the Assistant Coach forum. Amongst others, @Sack Exchange is a recent poster in those, and does an excellent job (but don't tell him I said so or his head will swell up).

alsjeblieft, its @FollowTheLeader who captains the IDP thread team in rotoworld, and i do my part as a teammate. 

DelightfulTautLarva-size_restricted.gif

• Thanks 2