Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeeJay Dallas 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy a football player or a porn star?

Wilson is captain positivity. He could have his dog murdered and say “the killer did a great job and cleaned up the scene nicely.”

At this point if you're holding Carson plus 2 or 3 of the other backs, you prob really just want Carson to start.  Not sure how effective Dallas (or Homer) will be if Carson is out (and Hyde looks to be out now) but Homer is active.  I think i'll just have to stay away from this mess, and I thought I was covered owning 3 of them minus Homer...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheINC said:

At this point if you're holding Carson plus 2 or 3 of the other backs, you prob really just want Carson to start.  Not sure how effective Dallas (or Homer) will be if Carson is out (and Hyde looks to be out now) but Homer is active.  I think i'll just have to stay away from this mess, and I thought I was covered owning 3 of them minus Homer...


Huh?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Strikeforce316 said:


Huh?

lol. Convoluted way of saying that if Homer and Dallas are active, and Carson isn't, who is the play? I don't think it's clear at all if that's the case, whereas earlier in the week it was looking like Dallas was the lock to play.

Edited by TheINC
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, rylaughlin said:

Caroll is preparing to hand the load to Dallas

 

 

The way Carroll is speaking in this, it doesn't sound like he's super confident in Carson being able to play this weekend. Maybe I'm just trying to read too much into it, but it seems like he's kind of hinting that he's planning on not having Carson.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoPackGo23 said:

The way Carroll is speaking in this, it doesn't sound like he's super confident in Carson being able to play this weekend. Maybe I'm just trying to read too much into it, but it seems like he's kind of hinting that he's planning on not having Carson.

Carroll could have a guy go down with an acl and he'd say he's optimistic that he's week to week. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

IT'S RAHRAHPETEY DOIN' RAHRAHPETEY THINGS!

 

"He's had an excellent week," Carroll said of Dallas. "He's really right in the middle of the plan. He's really jacked about the opportunity to carry the load if that would be what happens in this thing. He had a good week. Later as the week wore on, I was making sure we were taking care of him. I didn't want to overwork him. He wanted to take every snap and we didn't let him do that, but he's ready to play."

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Watitdookie said:

So start both, Dallas and Hasty, if/when their best case scenarios come to fruition?


SF no doubt has the better situation and matchup for rbs- but the timeshare is real.

SF is a brutal matchup for rbs. And they have one of the best coverage lbs in the game with Warner. I think dallas will get volume but 15 touches for 70 yards and no tds seems like low end flex to me. Then again, Seattle offense is a juggernaut so SF hasn’t quite played one like that yet 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BUFbuf_BUFbufbuf_bufBUFbuf said:

I've been hesitant to look his way due to his pass blocking issues, but injuries have forced my hand and I will be starting him. Maybe the pass blocking issues will force Carroll to run the ball more?

pass blocking concerns are overblown. 

 

Peyton manning has had 4 interception games. That game was the exception, not the rule. Deejay was touted as a strong pass blocker coming out of college.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RevisAteMyQB said:

pass blocking concerns are overblown. 

 

Peyton manning has had 4 interception games. That game was the exception, not the rule. Deejay was touted as a strong pass blocker coming out of college.

Agreed, I also just don't think Caroll is going to put him in many pass blocking situations this game regardless and he'll fill that role with others like maybe Moore.  Assuming that Dallas is the the workhorse in this scenario of course.

Link to post
Share on other sites

good video breakdown of dallas' pass blocking efforts. he had one big mistake last week but otherwise the limited action he's been OK.

if homer is active he's going to play exclusively 3rd down or passing situations (my speculation).schefter already tweeted tonight that carson is 50-50. we may not know for sure on homer until 90 min prior to kickoff. if you have any other reasonable option i think you have to proceed elsewhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...