NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bryan Edwards 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, GOAT-dell Beckham said:

This team should see plenty of negative game scripts. I’ve heard he’s gotten more consistent reps than Zay Jones and Agholor. Provides a different skill set than Hunter Renfrow and Henry Ruggs. Carr loved throwing to Crabtree in the past and got T Williams some good production last season. 

I think their D will be much improved this year, but I also like him as a prospect just as much as Deebo.

Took a flyer on him in the last round tonight, as my 4th wr 

• Like 3
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What about week 2?

Drafted this guy late on two teams because of this thread. Thanks 👍

Sounds like red zone potential.

Posted Images

https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bryan+edwards+highlights

T.O. is a HOF'er in my opinion. 

Just take a few minutes to check out the similarities of T.O. and Bryan Edwards. Huge bodied WRs that have excellent ball tracking skill, they go up and high point the football, they win at the point of attack, they are both physically aggressive with the CBs and play with a chip on their shoulder and they are both hard to bring down in the open field.

This guy has quietly locked down a full time starting receiver position for LV and is primed for a very nice rookie season. 

In dynasty I have Edwards right behind Ruggs, jeudy, and Lamb. I'd rather have Edwards than Jefferson, reagor, Pittman, claypool, or shenault. 

Honorable mention for Claypool though. Pitt coaches say he has a mean streak as a blocker and big ben can do some damage with a huge guy like claypool.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Good luck with your decision to rely on an Adam Gase coached player.

Oh I'm aware lol. Crowder and Herndon are only guys I want on that team in PPR. I still have stocks in edwards on other teams. Seems people are catching on. I like him or Shenault to be the best fantasy rookie wr

4 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bryan+edwards+highlights

T.O. is a HOF'er in my opinion. 

Just take a few minutes to check out the similarities of T.O. and Bryan Edwards. Huge bodied WRs that have excellent ball tracking skill, they go up and high point the football, they win at the point of attack, they are both physically aggressive with the CBs and play with a chip on their shoulder and they are both hard to bring down in the open field.

This guy has quietly locked down a full time starting receiver position for LV and is primed for a very nice rookie season. 

I’ve thought the same about the Owens comparison. Another guy I would compare Edwards to is Anquan Boldin because of his aggressive RAC skills. Seems very tough to bring down, but when it happens he’s still fighting forward. I heard the other day that his college “breakout” was as a 17-yr-old Freshman. That tells me he has confidence & doesn’t get intimidated easily. 

As an owner of both Ruggs and Edwards, I'll be paying close attention to the development/usage of both -- hearing Carr describe Edwards in the above interview as violent, big-bodied receiver with comparisons to his days at Fresno St. with Davante Adams, throwing the fade to him (...and Crabtree) has me even more excited for his potential this year.

Edwards 17% Ownership will jump exponentially following Week 1.

Both Vegas Rookie WR will be playable and fun to watch 2020 Fantasy.

• Like 1

^^^^^This is my opinion as well! Drafted both Edwards & Ruggs in every league I could! Should be fun to watch, Carr’s comments along with Gruden & Davis wanting more WR weapons could make for steal @ ADP.
Plus no Tyrell Williams steal snaps & targets won’t hurt either!

I ended up with this dude, didn’t know a whole lot about him but he was sitting there in round 14. 

Now after reading up on him and watching some of his highlight tapes, I’m kind of excited. Could have an immediate impact and I’m not sure everyone is aware that Tyrell is out for the season. 

4 minutes ago, SteelersScotty said:

I was feeling pretty good about Anthony Miller and Justin Jefferson as my WRs 4 and 5, but Edwards didn't get drafted, and you guys have me thinking he could possibly be an upgrade.

Better opportunity than Jefferson, but it's a toss up on who you'd rather take a flyer on

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SteelersScotty said:

I was feeling pretty good about Anthony Miller and Justin Jefferson as my WRs 4 and 5, but Edwards didn't get drafted, and you guys have me thinking he could possibly be an upgrade.

Hang on to Miller, but as someone who has Edwards I say dump Jefferson for him 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, SteelersScotty said:

Jefferson landed in a terrible spot for him IMO. He's an elite slot receiver, but so is Thielen. I'd rather have Edwards this year.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, SteelersScotty said:

I’m a diehard LSU fan who loves Jets...and I’d rather have Edwards this year. Tifwiw...my opinion and a dollar will buy you a Coke. Lol. 

37 minutes ago, Breesus said:

Dropped on waivers for some reason, any faab experts out there got a price range? I was thinking $10-$20 range, but he is their starting WR so maybe i'm too low on a team that should sling it quite a bit.

I'm not an expert but I wouldn't think close to 10-20. That seems pretty high to me.

• Thanks 1