Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What about week 2?

Drafted this guy late on two teams because of this thread. Thanks 👍

Sounds like red zone potential.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

Would you dump Perriman for him? Cause that’s what I’m about to do.

Yes

2 hours ago, Breesus said:

Dropped on waivers for some reason, any faab experts out there got a price range? I was thinking $10-$20 range, but he is their starting WR so maybe i'm too low on a team that should sling it quite a bit.

I just picked him up for $6 in one: $200 FAAB league

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Agmaniacmike said:

Honestly, what an exciting season this is going to be for Raiders fans. New location, 2 rookie studs at receiver, 2nd year Jacobs in the backfield tearing it up.Darren Waller looking to add on to his stellar 2019 campaign. Lots of young, emerging talent on the defense as well.

Maybe not the ones in Cali, but absolutely for the rest of them.

21 hours ago, Spina said:

As an owner of both Ruggs and Edwards, I'll be paying close attention to the development/usage of both -- hearing Carr describe Edwards in the above interview as violent, big-bodied receiver with comparisons to his days at Fresno St. with Davante Adams, throwing the fade to him (...and Crabtree) has me even more excited for his potential this year.

Edwards 17% Ownership will jump exponentially following Week 1.

Both Vegas Rookie WR will be playable and fun to watch in the 2020 Fantasy Season.

Bryan Edwards, Las Vegas Raiders (16%)

Edwards was almost an afterthought in the loaded rookie receiver class of 2020, but he finds himself well situated for a huge season. For one thing, Derek Carr can't stop talking him up. So that's a good sign. Carr has compared him to both Davante Adams and Michael Crabtree, which is plenty encouraging. Edwards has good size (6-foot-3) and an unobstructed path to serious snaps and targets, particularly after Tyrell Williams (shoulder) landed on IR. He and Henry Ruggs should each see substantial workloads, immediately. Vegas opens against Carolina, a defense that's likely to be among the most user-friendly in the league. 

I believe Andy Behrens of Yahoo! was here on the boards last night reading up on Bryan Edwards....

That, or we share a mind on this one.

Added as his Week 1: Priority Pickups

44 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Extremely excited for this kid. Up to 22% ownership on CBS.

I reached to get him in my 16 teamer and got a ton of angry texts from sharps in the league.

If only the kid had a QB.

10 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

If only the kid had a QB.

WR Michael Crabtree ended up on the Raiders starting Derek Carr’s sophomore season.  During his 3 seasons there he scored 9, 8, and 8 TDs.  Had 145 targets the first two seasons and 100+ the last season he was there (only played 14 games so I’m sure he missed some playing time with injuries).

Crabtree is 6’1” and Carr was wiling to throw it up to him.  Carr likes big bodies, some guy named Seth and Tyrell Williams more recently.

12 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

Are people in FAAB leagues actually putting bids in to get him if he's on waivers? I'm thinking I could just pick him up with a bid of 0 under the radar ... he still hasn't played a game yet. Thoughts??

I just put in a bid of $4 for him, dropping one of my handcuff RB's.