Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AJ Brown has a message for you fantasy owners:  

He should definitely see a urologist in that case.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, SpartanEric said:

 

The Rona.  

 

7 minutes ago, yanksman said:

COVID

 

3 minutes ago, SundayGravy said:

Two more positives. They’ve got 13 guys on the Covid list. Not allowed at the facility. 


 

ah yes, I knew this my bad. I thought he had a set back you guys scared me. I’m okay with another week of rest, just hoping he comes back healthy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Everynameistaken said:

Because he coming back from injury and haven't been playing  for a month. Its hard to imagine them throwing him in a game without couple practices sessions under his belt

So, they are going to throw him in next week after not playing for a month and 1 week instead? :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dannyz6969 said:

im ignorant on his status and situation but is this a long term career affecting injury? is his knee screwed forever? thinking of trying to aquire him in dynasty but not if he has gurley-esque knees. 

Trauma injury, just a bone bruise from banging it... Nothing structural or long term.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

too hot to start him this week with not knowing what’s his status and especially what’s the status of the game. Wouldn’t be too mad if they made forfeit the titans the game giving AJ another week. 

I'm starting him because my opponents team is built on Josh Allen (no backup) and Derek Henry and I poached his monday night QB option off the wire... If that game doesn't play i win anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2020 at 2:14 PM, Everynameistaken said:

Because he coming back from injury and haven't been playing  for a month. Its hard to imagine them throwing him in a game without couple practices sessions under his belt

You didn't hear? He practiced at the local high school, he's good 😂

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StevieStats said:

You didn't hear? He practiced at the local high school, he's good 😂

 

Trusting him this week? No Tre White...if this game is played, this should have a decent over/under. I'd be compelled to use him as I've been waiting for weeks to use him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

 

Trusting him this week? No Tre White...if this game is played, this should have a decent over/under. I'd be compelled to use him as I've been waiting for weeks to use him. 

Trust him any week as long as he's healthy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kaii23 said:

Trust him any week as long as he's healthy. 

Agree, knowing there will be down games of course as he may not produce consistently.  As for his health, I always wonder if the snaps will be fewer to ease him back in.  Seems like that's the usual way for guys who have missed more than 1 week or so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EWV1 said:

Agree, knowing there will be down games of course as he may not produce consistently.  As for his health, I always wonder if the snaps will be fewer to ease him back in.  Seems like that's the usual way for guys who have missed more than 1 week or so.


Who is going to fill in for him? Davis and Humphries both test positive for COVID. My only reservations would be a) if White plays and is shadowing him, and b) if the game gets canceled and you are stuck with a fat donut

Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the deal with the Titans-Bills game?  I hear that it's going to be played on Tuesday but even if there are just a couple of more players testing positive, do you think it would be cancelled?  I have key players from both teams going in multiple leagues.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...