NBC Sports Edge Forums

2 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Love AJ Brown. Watching him play last year and last week he really reminds me of a smaller Julio Jones. Just the body type, the route running, ect... He just isn't as big. 

Of course, that's a high comparison, but I think he is so talented.  Yes, the offense isn't an air raid offense, but in a way I think it might help him.  With Derek Henry being such a beast he should face a lot of single coverage. If the Titans can continue to work that play actions well then he won't need much to get seperation and Tanny has shown he can get him the ball.    I don't think he will have too many, if any 10 catch games, but he should be able to sit in that 5-7 range with 80-100 yards.  He's easily their WR1. 

Yeah and the further he gets out from that knee bone bruise the more explosive he'll get (long TDs are a coming).

That plus:

-Tanne is clearly for real

-Henry is going to always get safties peeking their eyes into backfield on play-action (which they run impeccably well)

-Jonnu is emerging as a player the defenses have to be cognizant of, and game plan for...esp underneath

all signs =🌋

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AJ Brown has a message for you fantasy owners:  

He should definitely see a urologist in that case.

Posted Images

His usage is interesting this year, kind of more possession reliever ish.  Clearly the WR1 but where’s the play action slants and 9s and such? Maybe his knee is still bothering him? I’m not complaining I love the looks he’s getting just not seeing the explosive splash plays from last year.  Good news is he doesn’t seem to need them so far to have good fantasy lines.  

Love you AJB thanks for another big game! 

Great to see him getting 2 tds in a game where the yards weren’t there. Assuming that type of trend continues that means he could have a pretty solid floor on a weekly basis. 

Love having him on my dynasty team and while I’m out of it this year I’m happy I can build around him. 

When the game was on the line, down by one score, possibly the last play of the game with only 4 seconds left, touchdown AJ Brown. Play designed for AJ Brown.

Superstar in the making.

• Like 1

Absolutely clutch. He's got ice in his veins in addition to being the NFL equivalent of an immovable object. 

If only the targets could increase slightly. But this offense is so well-oiled that I don't foresee major changes barring injury. 

27 minutes ago, MingusDew said:

Absolutely clutch. He's got ice in his veins in addition to being the NFL equivalent of an immovable object. 

If only the targets could increase slightly. But this offense is so well-oiled that I don't foresee major changes barring injury. 

I'm sure they would've picked up if Henry didn't pick up 160 yards on 2 plays lol 

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

I’ve been comparing him to TO, but I think I’m seeing more Andre Johnson in him.. 

he seems to have a little more nose for the end zone, but not a bad comp. He’s got qualities of anquon boldin, TO, and Andre Johnson- but I think he’s ultimately going to have his own one of a kind career.

where do folks have him in Dynasty WR rankings? For me he’s probably between 5-7.   

On 10/13/2020 at 11:33 PM, n4sa said:

It was Josh Norman on him tonight who's not as good as he was in 2015 but he's still an average NFL caliber corner in the NFL. Whoever was on him matters very little to me, the most important thing is he didn't look injured or hobbled. He looked elite to me last season and I think he's going to torch the Texans next week.

The fact he got 9 targets as well tonight. This offense is healthy with its best weapons for the first time this season. Corey davis can stay out and I love how they looked tonight. 

Just now, stay_woke said:

He'll be top 10 rest of the way barring injury with potential for top 5 

See theres now a different consensus most experts say he is what the guy above said, 15-18. Given his redzone targets im not sure how he isnt a WR1, but im wondering why people arent on board?

1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Youre not high on him? For as big as the hype is why the hesitation to put him higher?

That might be too low, I think to be top 12 you generally need to be getting a lot of targets and I doubt Brown is going to get much more than the 7 or so he's getting. TD's are fluky, so you can't expect a TD every week. For context 7 a game is 112 for a full 16 games and that'd be 28th in the league in 2019.