NBC Sports Edge Forums

10 hours ago, RunCMC said:

This dude is a D.K Metcalf clone, so sad they don't use utilize him more.

It's just the Titans D.N.A , run first milk the clock team, what can you do.

Hope for shootouts, but even then I feel like he doesn't get enough targets. So criminal 

DK gets the attention but AJ was better at college. Out of the 17 games they played together only twice did DK have more yards or receptions. AJ was their #1 and today he is the better all around WR. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AJ Brown has a message for you fantasy owners:  

He should definitely see a urologist in that case.

Posted Images

21 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Super duper star. Very upset with myself for discounting him due to the low volume passing attack. Elite talent. Enjoy, folks. 

One of those outlier guys who is truly elite with every target he gets...hope he can keep this up. 4 TDs in 3 games is pretty crazy. Double digit TD's looks in reach.

Watched his 70 yard td...dude literally gallops like a Gazelle. It's unreal how much ground he makes with his strides. 

• Like 1

Best in the NFL at the in-route/dig.  There's no question in my mind.  It's not even close.  

In route, box out the lil bitch CB trying to gaurd him, then takes it 60+ yards to the house.  He does this every other game at this point.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, cheezor42 said:

Best in the NFL at the in-route/dig.  There's no question in my mind.  It's not even close.  

In route, box out the lil bitch CB trying to gaurd him, then takes it 60+ yards to the house.  He does this every other game at this point.

Vrabel mentioned tonight how he knows when to break his route off to get open, which really helps Tanny. 

9 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Look at this egregious mismanagement of target allocation lol...insanity. Titans- get it together.

Receptions, yards, YPR, TD, Long reception, and targets at the end 

image.png.1091b6f48643b44712ac2915384c9302.png

This is why I sold him before last weeks game.  I just don't think he gets the volume needed to keep up the pace unless someone gets hurt or someone is out of the picture next year.  I believe in the talent but Henry has to get fed as well. They have (well I thought they did) a decent defense.

I was definitely wrong for a week.  I plan to be all over him next year with no Davis hopefully.

5 minutes ago, Sternes said:

This is why I sold him before last weeks game.  I just don't think he gets the volume needed to keep up the pace unless someone gets hurt or someone is out of the picture next year.  I believe in the talent but Henry has to get fed as well. They have (well I thought they did) a decent defense.

I was definitely wrong for a week.  I plan to be all over him next year with no Davis hopefully.

Sorry bruh for your loss. You’ve had more than enough sample size to see this guy produces with any circumstances. I hope you got a haul.

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Sternes said:

He on a 130 or so target pace. It's a been a pretty good increase so far. Had only 84 last year. He would have been drafted even higher if you get the guarantee of 130 targets without question. If If we are talking ability after the catch, he's the guy I want in the whole league at this point I think. There's a few others but this guy can house it from anywhere on the field on any route and run over you while doing it.