NBC Sports Edge Forums

7 minutes ago, alexcuse said:

So his one bad game this year (not counting week 1 and injury) was against Colts.  Last year, he had two bad games against them too.  Must-start against every other team, but bench against Colts right?

We have to remember his one bad game he dropped a potential 50 yd TD. It only takes 1 play for this guy to take it to the house, luckily Im rolling him over D Johnson so its kinda forced my hand. Hoping it doesnt come back to bite me!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AJ Brown has a message for you fantasy owners:  

He should definitely see a urologist in that case.

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, WVFalcon said:

You would figure these low target, high output games are unsustainable but he's done this all season.

He breaks regression models. 

His one really bad game this year he dropped a sure long TD. Every time this guy comes in contact with the ball magic happens. He's a special player and he only needs 1 target a game at this point.

My favorite player in fantasy and the one guy I'll never trade.

• Like 4

New week, same story. Extremely limited touches, great production. I have no idea why he hasn't earned more touches after a season-and-a-half of this but...it is what it is. Start him, don't watch the game, take the points at the end. 

He needs more touches. He was sitting at 2 targets for most of the game. Granted they were cutting up the Colts on the ground so they didn't really need to throw at all. Hopefully next week is a closer game

Edited by street sharks
Just now, yossarian said:

New week, same story. Extremely limited touches, great production. I have no idea why he hasn't earned more touches after a season-and-a-half of this but...it is what it is. Start him, don't watch the game, take the points at the end. 

I mean in this one he ripped off a 69 yard TD pretty early. At that point the rest of the game is just gravy. Almost **** myself when I saw the kick return.

11 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Man, if he had an offense that would consistently get him quality targets in the 10 range he would probably be receiver in the league.  Dude is just a beast and is only held back by the nature of the offense.

Top 5 WR with 10 targets a game, no doubt. Regardless he’s top tier and a lot of fun but just wish he would get fed some games.

Edited by CroNY
8 minutes ago, CroNY said:

Top 5 WR with 10 targets a game, no doubt. Regardless he’s top tier and a lot of fun but just wish he would get fed some games.

he still must be close to top 5 in PPG if not top 5.  And he’s doing it against I would guess the hardest WR schedule in the league.  Gotta be a mid 2nd rounder next year?

14 hours ago, cheezor42 said:

he still must be close to top 5 in PPG if not top 5.  And he’s doing it against I would guess the hardest WR schedule in the league.  Gotta be a mid 2nd rounder next year?

The touchdowns are bound to regress considering he has 9 in 9 games including yesterday's onside kick return. Worth a selection in the 2nd based on talent alone. He's a freak.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, fingers said:

The touchdowns are bound to regress considering he has 9 in 9 games including yesterday's onside kick return. Worth a selection in the 2nd based on talent alone. He's a freak.

They said that last year also lol, he’s just a machine. 

• Like 1

I don't understand this guy. He catches a ball like a normal play and it looks like literally everyone is in position to make a tackle on him. Yet, he makes all the right reads and moves in the open field, and it doesn't even look like the guy is running at 4.4 speed. It "looks slow" to the human eye, but then he's galloping and out-running everybody. It always feels unsustainable but let's face it- him and Tyreek are the two must "unsustainable" sustainable players in the league.

AJ Brown just knows exactly what to do with the ball in his hands, and his brain's processing speed really is reading things faster than anyone else on the field. He'd be a dang good quarterback IMO...I'm just glad they don't have him on punt returns out there. He'd be Cordarelle Patterson.

• Like 2