NBC Sports Edge Forums

Just now, trilly said:

Not worried unless he doesn't practice today, Wed as a day off for him has been the norm all season. Considering he finished the game and led the WRs in snaps, would be stunned if he didn't suit up.

Don't even really care about today's practice tbh. If he practices tomorrow he's good.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AJ Brown has a message for you fantasy owners:  

He should definitely see a urologist in that case.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

He’s finneeee. 0 concern here. He’ll be full practice tomorrow, I feel like we do this every week. 

Yea but its because he always gets bumps and bruises every week. 😂

Agreed though, hell practice tomorrow and be good to go. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

The added wrinkle I think is him not practicing yesterday either, but maybe they gave him an extra day of rest because of the ankle tweak during the game last week.

He’s been skipping Wednesday and Thursday every week lately, this is nothing new. 

33 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

He’s been skipping Wednesday and Thursday every week lately, this is nothing new. 

I don't think is true, at least per RW's blurbs - those suggest that only happened this week and last week. Either way the only practice report to worry about is Friday's.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

I don't think is true, at least per RW's blurbs - those suggest that only happened this week and last week. Either way the only practice report to worry about is Friday's.

yeah. if he doesn't practice tomorrow then we're in trouble. 

31 minutes ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

AJ doesn't require a lot to get points. Chicago game is a great example. 

I agree and actually with Glennon at the helm the Jags have been putting up points so this could turn into a high scoring affair given it's two defenses that can't stop anybody right now.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, JohnD said:

I agree and actually with Glennon at the helm the Jags have been putting up points so this could turn into a high scoring affair given it's two defenses that can't stop anybody right now.

I take it you didn’t watch the game against the Vikings last week? (Not being snarky, just asking)

2 defensive TDs for the jags. 

The one TD glennon had was due to him missing his WR so bad that it was nearly out of reach of the defender (who was a good 3 yards away from the receiver), but just happens to stick out his left hand (even further away from intended target) and then the ball bounced into a different receiver’s hands. Pure luck.

He was so far off on so many of his throws the rest of the game, it was ugly and no team trying to win would put glennon out there. 

Not saying Brown won’t do well, but I’d caution using the reasoning of glennon being ok. Believe me, as a Henry owner who needs a monstrous effort from him to have a chance, I would love nothing more than the Jags to keep it close so Henry doesn’t sit the entire second half...but I’m not confident at all Glennon is the guy to make that happen. 

28 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:

So that ankle seems fine lol. That tugger today was a thing of beauty.  Nice volume even in a tough script, and nice bounce back game. Next week should be more of the same.

He did get tackled on one of his later catches and limped (looked like the ankle) off for a couple plays. Defender tackled him and landed on it. But hopefully another week of limited practice will help. Regardless, the guy is an absolute monster.