NBC Sports Edge Forums

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2020 Outlook

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this guy is too busy playing fornite and not working out.

you’re still here?

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Big Ben is genuinely a bottom 3 QB. MF can’t throw anything but ******** 3 yard slants and in the pocket looks like a drunk uncle that had 5 beers too many. 

I don't think he's good but the OL is a major problem. Constantly collapsing on him which is not good for 40 year old with no mobility and rapidly diminishing arm strength. I admittedly didn't watch a ton of the game until the end because I got roped into Home Alone 2 with the kids but that's what I saw. One play I remember when he got good protection he threw a pretty good deep ball to Claypool that should've been a PI 

11 hours ago, Gfycat said:

Quickly turning into one of my least favorite players. If all he's going to do is catch 2 yard slants from Ben next year and do TikTok dances I'm not going anywhere near him next year in redraft

His contract is up; I will be shocked if he is back in Pittsburgh. Johnson is the better short route runner, and that is literally all Juju does anymore.

10 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

Officially a Fantasy Bust.

Sorry to all those who drafted him. RIP

One of the worst draft picks of 2020 at his bloated ADP, which was pretty obvious from the jump.

He's definitely a bust compared to his expectations, with this TD total bringing up his total points.  However, the biggest risk was Big Ben's health, and Big Ben seemed to be fine until these past few weeks.  Pittsburgh has been able to support 2-3 viable WRs for years with Big Ben, but I never expected JuJu to devolve into someone repeatedly running 3-5 yard routes.

On 12/22/2020 at 11:38 AM, PisEdiRin said:

Officially a Fantasy Bust.

Sorry to all those who drafted him. RIP

One of the worst draft picks of 2020 at his bloated ADP, which was pretty obvious from the jump.

He’s a WR2 on the year but okay 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Technically I guess. Yet somehow he’s still been absolute a**

I'm not going to spend to much time defending him but he hasn't been 'absolute a**'. He's been a major disappointment for his ADP but he's had plenty of double digit games. I made it to the championship with him in my lineup most of the year. You just never feel confident with him because you know the bust games are coming, and even his good games are never big blowup games. Obviously people would take that draft pick back but he hasn't been as useless as some obnoxious posters here would have you believe. 

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, owenmills said:

I'm not going to spend to much time defending him but he hasn't been 'absolute a**'. He's been a major disappointment for his ADP but he's had plenty of double digit games. I made it to the championship with him in my lineup most of the year. You just never feel confident with him because you know the bust games are coming, and even his good games are never big blowup games. Obviously people would take that draft pick back but he hasn't been as useless as some obnoxious posters here would have you believe. 

He has a drastically different value in full point PPR compared to non PPR.

• 2 weeks later...

Never was a Juju fan.  So how did this guy get usurped by Diontae?  Wasn't he supposed to be the #1?  Guess he proved all the critics right that he wouldn't be a star without another star like AB taking away the coverage from him on the field.

Between the dancing on logos, the sullen sore loser sitting on bench after defeat, etc.... this guy just became even more unlikable.

DND.  Ever.

1 hour ago, thebadferret said:

Do you think his sorry behaviour will cost him money on his next deal? Don't think teams are into off field distractions.

I was thinking it will cost him, I'm sure he's also making a lot of promotional $$ on TikTok and that seems to be where his head is right now. Can't wait to see who pays this guy: 

23 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I was thinking it will cost him, I'm sure he's also making a lot of promotional $$ on TikTok and that seems to be where his head is right now. Can't wait to see who pays this guy: 

🤡🤡🤡

He isn't worth 💩