NBC Sports Edge Forums

... that TD, tho

šŸ˜

"AIR TENNYHILLZ" with a heaping helping of Davis - but our boy here looks to be primed for a very nice season - "AIR TENNYHILLZ!" looked his way enough, no complaints about the usage ... and the more attention the (ridiculoisly) over drafted Brown takes away, the better - the Kevin Ogletree-esque Davis pop off ain't gonna hurt, either.Ā 

Ā 

WEEK ONE: A+

• Like 1
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When Jonnu sees Firsker ball out.

Love the talent of Jonnu Smith - unsure of the opportunity. Dude is a freak athlete - 93rd percentile SPARQ score, 100thĀ percentile breakout age, 92nd percentile college dominator rating.Ā  So the

I'm here to say that I started this forum and I hope you all listened. Congrats if you did.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

... that TD, tho

šŸ˜

"AIR TENNYHILLZ" with a heaping helping of Davis - but our boy here looks to be primed for a very nice season - "AIR TENNYHILLZ!" looked his way enough, no complaints about the usage ... and the more attention the (ridiculoisly) over drafted Brown takes away, the better - the Kevin Ogletree-esque Davis pop off ain't gonna hurt, either.Ā 

Ā 

WEEK ONE: A+

he seemed to be in on every snap.Ā 

2 minutes ago, HarambeLives said:

he seemed to be in on every snap.Ā 

Iā€™d be curious to see snap %, because you thought the opposite. Seemed like he was subbed out a lot, esp in the 2nd quarter.Ā At the end of the 2nd quarter in hurry up, Firsker was the TE and didnā€™t notice Jonnu.

2 minutes ago, vikesrube said:

Iā€™d be curious to see snap %, because you thought the opposite. Seemed like he was subbed out a lot, esp in the 2nd quarter.Ā At the end of the 2nd quarter in hurry up, Firsker was the TE and didnā€™t notice Jonnu.

Ā 

Jonuu was at 73% 59/81.

FirskerĀ was atĀ 40% 32/81.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, vikesrube said:

He was subbed out on a lot of packages, but he still got 7 targets. I don't really care if he's in there to block.

4 minutes ago, vikesrube said:

I only caught second half of the gameĀ 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

He was subbed out on a lot of packages, but he still got 7 targets. I don't really care if he's in there to block.

I donā€™t care about blocking either which is why I specifically mentioned the 2 minute drill and him not being in there. But must have been an anomaly since he had a high snap % overall.Ā 

2 minutes ago, vikesrube said:

I donā€™t care about blocking either which is why I specifically mentioned the 2 minute drill and him not being in there. But must have been an anomaly since he had a high snap % overall.Ā 

Seemed like he was constantly in motion (even lined up as an RB) and ran plenty of routes. I saw him (and esp AJB) taking a lot of deep breathes and had hands on knees more than a few times...I think they both were given breaks more often due to the altitude and being the first game--plus the unusually high number of plays.

• Thanks 2

With AJ Brown potentially missing this week and beyond, does this vault Jonnu into a solid starting option? I previously had him ranked in that TE 10-15 range just because of the low target prediction, but he could legitimately lead the team in targets this week and be a good lowe end TE1 start. Thoughts?

1 minute ago, GoPackGo23 said:

With AJ Brown potentially missing this week and beyond, does this vault Jonnu into a solid starting option? I previously had him ranked in that TE 10-15 range just because of the low target prediction, but he could legitimately lead the team in targets this week and be a good lowe end TE1 start. Thoughts?

Ā 

Yes, he is an auto TE1 while AJ is sidelined.Ā 

1 minute ago, GoPackGo23 said:

In theory you are 100% correct but as others mentioned Tanny looked pretty awful at times. having said that I will fireĀ him up over Hock

3 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I like where you're at here. I value him the same (10-15) but agree with this thinking while AJB is outĀ 

Traded the hollow corpse of Evan Engram for Jonnu. Besides all the good points made at the beginning of this thread, he looked really good (again) on Monday. Lining up everywhere. Not coming off the field. Etc.

and now with the news of brown, not sure how he doesnā€™t jumpĀ into the next tier.Ā 

while everyone isĀ taking up Davis (who very well might have a lateĀ Parker-esque breakout) to me Jonnu is the add/target in the short term and maybe longer than that.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rizon said:

Traded the hollow corpse of Evan Engram for Jonnu. Besides all the good points made at the beginning of this thread, he looked really good (again) on Monday. Lining up everywhere. Not coming off the field. Etc.

and now with the news of brown, not sure how he doesnā€™t jumpĀ into the next tier.Ā 

while everyone isĀ taking up Davis (who very well might have a lateĀ Parker-esque breakout) to me Jonnu is the add/target in the short term and maybe longer than that.

Ā 

kid's primed for a top 10 finish ... a little more TENNYHILLZ action and we sneak up further.Ā 

targeted him everywhere - mission accomplished.

gonna be a ride āœŒ

• Like 1

I got Jonnu and Goedert ranked about the same. Right now they are seeing 6-8 targets per game. Goedert has that 10+ target per game potential if Ertz is hurt or traded, If AJ and/or Corey are both hurt Jonnu could push for that 10+ target per game rarified air reserved for the elite of the elite, thats the kind of upside these 2 stud muffins have.

19 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I got Jonnu and Goedert ranked about the same. Right now they are seeing 6-8 targets per game. Goedert has that 10+ target per game potential if Ertz is hurt or traded, If AJ and/or Corey are both hurt Jonnu could push for that 10+ target per game rarified air reserved for the elite of the elite, thats the kind of upside these 2 stud muffins have.

My dilemma...I keep flip flopping between these. Ā Gonna fire up Jonnu I think as the jags D is undisciplined every yearĀ and the DC is dookie.

1 minute ago, RunCMC said:

Giddy up !!Ā in for Kittle this week.

And it looks like the perfect stormĀ for fantasy points. With AJ being out and allĀ 

im not sure if passing is in the game plan if the jags donā€™t keep up? Hope they do- titans passing game seems all over the map. Heā€™s on our waivers in a league where tight ends arenā€™t required but would be a good flex?

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

im not sure if passing is in the game plan if the jags donā€™t keep up? Hope they do- titans passing game seems all over the map. Heā€™s on our waivers in a league where tight ends arenā€™t required but would be a good flex?

Ā 

I don't think the Jags are that much of a dumpster fire, as people make them out to be. At least offensively.Ā 

Plus who else they gonna throw to ? Ā It's basically him and Humphries now.

Corey Davis is a hoax ..Ā a mirage. I don'tĀ believe it, until I see it for half aĀ season.Ā 

Ā