NBC Sports Edge Forums

Courtland Sutton 2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

Owned him last season when he really took off - this dude is an absolute stud.  Give him a competent QB and he would put up top 3 numbers guaranteed.  He is that good and given by his ADP this season, people don’t realize how special this kid will be.

Pretty much agreed - is Drew Lock competent enough to make him top 8-10?

• Like 1
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OBJ has entered the chat 

Butt play is always risky. Could go nice and smooth, could blow up in your face

26 minutes ago, JetsAwesome said:

Pretty much agreed - is Drew Lock competent enough to make him top 8-10?

I think so, he was getting a bunch of targets from lock at the end of the season. I think the added weapons will help him. Should be a big year from Sutton, I’m excited. 

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/mailbag/ask-aric-why-courtland-sutton-remains-the-broncos-top-offensive-weapon

I know Jeudy is the truth. Will he become Wide Receiver 1? - Ronald S.

Ronald, I've been impressed with Jeudy, too. He'll fit right into an NFL offense and seems like an instant contributor. But based on what I saw during training camp, Courtland Sutton took another step forward from his 2019 Pro Bowl campaign. We've long known about Sutton's ability to catch deep passes, but I was impressed with the connection between him and Lock on intermediate routes. Last year, when Lock needed a completion, he looked to Sutton. I would expect that to be the case early on this year, as well. He posted a strong second season with 72 catches for 1,112 yards and six touchdowns. I'd expect even better from him this year as he continues to prove he's the Broncos' top option.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Jesus H Christ...we haven't even played a down of actual football and this week is not being cool

No kidding. I drafted WR depth to navigate COVID, not my momo players hurting themselves making one handed catches in practice

2 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

If it is a dislocated shoulder he could be back by week sixish, right?

Depends on the severity, if there was an avulsion fracture (happen with many disocations) accompanying it, it would likely be longer. Just a straight dislocation, anywhere from a month to two months I think. 

Edited by Rosenburger
2 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Walked to the locker room with trainer sounds bad to me... 

Is he gonna walk to the locker room by himself or something? Dude hurt his shoulder, of course he’s going in with the trainer lol...

• Like 3
1 minute ago, FantaC! said:

Is he gonna walk to the locker room by himself or something? Dude hurt his shoulder, of course he’s going in with the trainer lol...

Exactly.... if it was a non issue then a trainer wouldnt go in with him which indicates that this injury is not good..............