• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OBJ has entered the chat 

Butt play is always risky. Could go nice and smooth, could blow up in your face

44 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I wonder how much play Butt is going to get. With Sutton potentially out for a while they are a little light on talent. Lindsay may get a lot of run too.

Butt play is always risky. Could go nice and smooth, could blow up in your face

• Haha 9
1 minute ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Lets just pump the brakes and wait for some concrete news. Fingers crossed this is minor. 

Good idea to wait for the results of the MRI. Having said that this is a discussion board and until we know something that just leaves us to speculate, so I will. Speaking of minor - I think missing 1-2 weeks is probably the best case scenario here. Worry is 4-8 weeks+ if serious and needs surgery.

16 minutes ago, Big Nate said:

Good idea to wait for the results of the MRI. Having said that this is a discussion board and until we know something that just leaves us to speculate, so I will. Speaking of minor - I think missing 1-2 weeks is probably the best case scenario here. Worry is 4-8 weeks+ if serious and needs surgery.

Hopefully it isn't a separated shoulder and just a sprain.

Just now, Sivaro said:

I hope they rest him for week 2.

I think we can all stand one loss on the ledger for those of us that need him , but we need him at 100% ROS. 

I disagree. Give him an epidural and get him out there as soon as possible.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

I hope they rest him for week 2.

I think we can all stand one loss on the ledger for those of us that need him , but we need him at 100% ROS. 

Umm no. If he can play with out risking further injury, then he should play. Not because of anything else but because I want him to for fantasy purposes.

Edited by hangin n wangin
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, hangin n wangin said:

Umm no. If he can play with out risking further injury, then he should play. Not because of anything else but because I want him to for fantasy purposes.

Reports say it is painful for him to lift his arm, give him some time.  He cant catch with one arm.  I am excited to see some of the other depth players anyway.

1 hour ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Well my backups are Will Fuller and Darius Slayton so because of Fuller playing tonight I am going to have to bench Sutton for Fuller. Can't risk the injury being worst and Sutton not playing. 

Same boat but with Cooks, playing it safe and going Cooks, Sutton's game being on Monday made it even more risky in terms of going a different route last minute, your Slayton example however could be decided Monday but I go Fuller in a heartbeat.