• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OBJ has entered the chat 

Butt play is always risky. Could go nice and smooth, could blow up in your face

18 hours ago, brosephd said:

sutton is the key to lock's success 

Couldn't agree more. It's even better for Fant and Jeudy as well, folks just don't seem to get that.

Lock to Sutton = is money in the bank, shorty what you drank.  💰

On 9/15/2020 at 9:16 AM, PlayTheWaivers said:

Think he was sorely missed last night. Have a feeling Lock is going to lock onto him, and Lock looked quite good IMO last night.

He's a big candidate to crush ADP- just hope is shoulder is ok. 

Agree.  Lock is a sneaky QB add.  

I waited on WR a little bit this year, and Sutton (along with Ridley) was one of the primary reasons for that.  Was hoping for a jump up to the WR1 status this year.  Hope he gets healthy...  

• Like 1

He looked elite last season. Watch highlights of the game against the Vikings. He was destroying Xavier Rhodes in double and triple coverage. It was definitely the start of something special.

I really hope he is 100% healthy when he gets on the field.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I think I'd still start him if he's limited...although risk of aggravation? Steelers are looking like their boundaries may be a problem...Slayton absolutely wrecked them. 

The Steelers secondary may have allowed some production to Darius Slayton last week, but they haven't been a team to target with wide receivers. The Steelers continually loaded the box with defenders to stuff Saquon Barkley and it hurt them on the back end. There were just eight wide receivers who finished as top-24 options against the Steelers last year, and four of them saw nine-plus targets. The worst part about Sutton is that he doesn't travel into the slot much at all, which means he's going to see a ton of veterans Joe Haden and Steven Nelson. That duo allowed just a 71.5 QB Rating in their coverage last year. Unless Sutton gets in full practices all week, I'd be hesitant to use him as anything more than a WR3/4 with minimal upside in this matchup.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50-50 shot to suit up going right up to game time 

This is a pass fellas - if you guys have a viable WR/3 replacement like Corey Davis, Shephard go with them.  This wreaks of a decoy situation even if he suits up.  He still has trouble fully elevating the arm on the shoulder he injured.  Just give the man two full weeks of rest, what's the rush?

Edited by JetsAwesome
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, JetsAwesome said:

This is a pass fellas - if you guys have a viable WR/3 replacement like Corey Davis, Shephard go with them.  This wreaks of a decoy situation even if he suits up.  He still has trouble fully elevating the arm on the shoulder he injured.  Just give the man two full weeks of rest, what's the rush?

Decoy lol... Yes the Tennessee staff says let's risk the health and safety of a player that shouldn't be playing jyst to make him a decoy and play with 10 offensive players...

... If Brown can't play through this he needs to hand in his man card because that's SAWFT.

Wrong thread, broheim.

Dis da Sutton thread.

The player will always want to play, even on one wheel.  It is up to the trainers and the coaching staff to make the responsible decision to keep the player benched until he can play without restrictions and without undue risk of re-injury.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

He's an easy sit in a poor matchup. They might roll him out there as a deke to help Lock out with pressure but I don't expect much either way. He's barely done anything physically the last couple weeks. 

Lmao what??? 2 weeks??? Wtf are you talking about??? He was injured while practicing on last Thursday and returned to practice on Wednesday he missed 2 practices on Friday and Saturday, then the Monday game, they had Tuesday off, returned to Wednesday practice... He missed 2 days of practice and 1 game in less than a week.

2 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Not going to go there, even if he is declared active.

9 hours ago, chpatte4 said:

+1 Get fully healthy young man.  No need to force it against a very physical defense.

2 hours ago, JetsAwesome said:

This is a pass fellas 

I'm with y'all on this.

Just sit damnit & get right, terrible matchup anyways @ PIT 

Don't need this dilemma of starting him or not .. incase he suits up.