NBC Sports Edge Forums

Saquon Barkley 2020 Outlook

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other 3 teams in your league are in big trouble, for sure. 

Posted Images

The injury didn't look like an ACL tear when it happened, but sometimes ACL tears don't look typical. As it wasn't non-contact and the leg didn't bend super weird or anything, one might have hoped for something lesser. It's not 100% confirmed, but its not looking good. I guess I have to lean more on James Robinson.

1 hour ago, gbill2004 said:

Mines not. I've still got Josh Jacobs and Derrick Henry as my RBs. Your attitude is only for losers. 

1 hour ago, gbill2004 said:

12 team league, but you're super hilarious. I'll take it as a compliment. 

12 team league but you somehow got Saquon, Nick Chubb (which you said in another thread you traded for Henry), Josh Jacobs, Adam Thielen, Calvin Ridley?  Dynasty league?  Keeper league?  Or are you playing with 8 year olds?  Otherwise you're implying Saquon at 2, Chubb at 23, Jacobs at 26, Thielen at 47 (!), and Ridley at 50?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, CooL said:

12 team league but you somehow got Saquon, Nick Chubb (which you said in another thread you traded for Henry), Josh Jacobs, Adam Thielen, Calvin Ridley?  Dynasty league?  Keeper league?  Or are you playing with 8 year olds?  Otherwise you're implying Saquon at 2, Chubb at 23, Jacobs at 26, Thielen at 47 (!), and Ridley at 50?

Family non money league....He owns 3 teams

Edited by phegotgame14
  • Haha 3
15 minutes ago, CooL said:

Nah he's just making **** up. Have you read any of that guy's posts? He's clueless about pretty much everything he posts 

Edited by cs3
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, zen25 said:

Well, this is why I do not like the 'Stars and Scrubs' approach in auction leagues. People were paying anywhere between 75-100$ for this guy, now it is down the drain.

That seems like an especially bad strategy in this covid year, as there were definitely heightened risks for players missing time. It made me think that a more balanced budget spending approach was the way to go, since you wouldn't be too topheavy and lose out on too much if one of your better players were to go down or miss time with something covid related (or even wildfire related. Hell, anything "2020" related). God, what a terrible year 2020 has been all around.

Edited by cbsholy
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, CooL said:

If you look at the other thread, I traded Hunt and Snell last week for Chubb. Way to make assumptions buddy!  But ya you're super hilarious too bro!!

Keeper wise, how valuable is Barkley moving forward. Not like he's done anything crazy the last few games.

Weeks 10-17 2019:

602yards, 4TDs, 24rec, 210yards 1TD.

(60.2+(4x6)+24+21+6)/7games=19.31ppg

This includes a 47.9pt game vs Wash in week 16. Without that demolishment of a bad team, he avg 14.55pts/week. And it's more NYG than him himself.

4 minutes ago, 2014olympicgold said:

Keeper wise, how valuable is Barkley moving forward. Not like he's done anything crazy the last few games.

Weeks 10-17 2019:

602yards, 4TDs, 24rec, 210yards 1TD.

(60.2+(4x6)+24+21+6)/7games=19.31ppg

This includes a 47.9pt game vs Wash in week 16. Without that demolishment of a bad team, he avg 14.55pts/week. And it's more NYG than him himself.

Buy low opportunity.

8 hours ago, Jericho said:

The injury didn't look like an ACL tear when it happened, but sometimes ACL tears don't look typical. As it wasn't non-contact and the leg didn't bend super weird or anything, one might have hoped for something lesser. It's not 100% confirmed, but its not looking good. I guess I have to lean more on James Robinson.

I've seen many ACL injuries where the leg didn't bend 'super weird', just planted wrong and the massive force generated from their momentum/strength blew it out. In fact more I can remember occurred that way than not.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, dannyz6969 said:

the brittleness comes from steroid use. these guys are getting too big and their tendons cannot support all the muscle mass. 

This has to be sarcasm right? If not, it's one of the dumbest posts I've read in a long time.