NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chase Claypool 2020 Outlook

14 minutes ago, ILuvABGs said:

Who are some guys like Claypool from years past who became year 1 studs? Not in terms of play style, but in terms of being rookies who were on the waiver.

Last year alone there was Deebo, AJ Brown, McLaurin, Slayton that we’re waiver pickups. DK Metcalf wasn’t widely owned at the start of the season either. 

Also Juju and Diontae were both productive their rookie years, not studs but very solid.

Edited by daethfromabove1979
  • Like 2
  • Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Longtime lurker and Steelers fan, but I've been watching Claypool closely since the rave reviews started coming out of camp, so I'm going to wade into this debate. I think this take is pretty reasonab

When Jimmy watches Chase catch 1 pass for -2 yards.

And the loser here is Aaron Rodgers.  I was wondering what Rodgers must be thinking, here is an historically deep and freakishly talented rookie WR class....and Green Bay drafted a backup QB and a 3rd

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Minnesota_Jack said:

Count me in. 🍁

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2910c3f6d9dff80270b4

Lol this is so disturbing, and I just want to wipe off my face watching it.

Edited by Juke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, ILuvABGs said:

Who are some guys like Claypool from years past who became year 1 studs? Not in terms of play style, but in terms of being rookies who were on the waiver.

AJ Brown was available in a lot of leagues last year too. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ILuvABGs said:

Some guy got a million upvotes on reddit for writing a very detailed post highlight how  OBJ was going to be a superstar breakout right before he came off IR

Edited by dakimbell
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, ILuvABGs said:

Martavis Bryant.  Probably the most relevant example due to Big Ben slinging the rock to both.

• Like 1

this kid looks special. He will sit in my Flex for the rest of the season (14 teamer, 0.5 PPR). alot of difficult catches made.  toe tappin, scoopin, cherry-drop while in motion, slants.

Edited by Thrill22

Anyone worried about this week since both JuJu and Diontae are likely going to play? You still have Ebron and Washington there, so I’m worried there are just to many mouths to feed any give week. Obviously, the upside is hard to pass up. 

1 minute ago, TheFire said:

Anyone worried about this week since both JuJu and Diontae are likely going to play? You still have Ebron and Washington there, so I’m worried there are just to many mouths to feed any give week. Obviously, the upside is hard to pass up. 

with how 2020 is going he might just give us a GOOSE EGG  and no one can explain to you why..... just take his dud games and play him til he blows up again

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, FantasyGeek2018 said:

3 catches for 18 yards since I am starting him this week.

NO chance, this guy is a stud, best  WW ADD of the season it appears.