NBC Sports Edge Forums

Michael Thomas 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn. You got it like that huh. I don’t think I know 1 surgeon, let alone multiples. What the heck are you doing here with us peasants. 

And F Sean Payton for having him out there when the game was decided and all the other backups were in.  

How it started: How it’s going:

Posted Images

1 hour ago, the_dying_dream said:

It's amazing how short fantasybplayers' memories are. This guy is a locked WR1 while in the game. I'm buying everywhere I can. I can't believe this is even a discussion 😂

while in the game

18 minutes ago, 0-5 said:

Should we wait it out or just trade him this week for something. This is getting ridiculous with this dude bout to grab fournette and montgermory for this at this point for this dude smfh. 

I've entertained offers but havent gotten anything remotely close to what I think he's worth. The hamstring strain is considered minor, I would expect him back Week 9 (assuming no re-aggravation) with an outside chance of playing this week.

48 minutes ago, 0-5 said:

Should we wait it out or just trade him this week for something. This is getting ridiculous with this dude bout to grab fournette and montgermory for this at this point for this dude smfh. 

If you haven't traded him yet, why not wait. I just traded for him and I'm excited to fire him up. 

He didn't have a good first week when he got injured, but again there was a shortened training camp without preseason games. 

Unless you are really desperate and are looking on the outside in of the ff playoffs, I wouldn't trade him. 

Edited by jkendrick2
14 minutes ago, BarbaricEric said:

Hate to see all the MT owners when they realize they should have taken a few of those "poor trade offers" in a few weeks.

I'll take AB over MT any day.

"Siri, show me how to lose at fantasy football."

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Was not expecting this at all. Hopefully it was a full practice. I’ll take limited with the expectation that he can go full tomorrow, though. 

18 hours ago, 0-5 said:

Trading away good players because of stupid fake conspiracy reasons is how you'll live up to your username.

• Haha 2

Assuming he either didn’t practice today or was limited again because ESPN just moved his projection to 0. 

Edited by Andy Mick