NBC Sports Edge Forums

12 team redraft 6 x 6 h2h   Runs/RBI/HR/SB/OBP/XBH   by   ERA/WHIP/K/QS/Holds/Saves   (Note that these are unconventional cats with OBP,XBH,Holds,QS)

I give:

Springer

Stanton

Vlad

Brantley

Neris

Paxton

Puig

I receive:

Mookie

Matt Chapman

Correa

JTurner

Encarnacion

Rich Hill

Will Harris

which side would u rather have in these settings

Edited by David Aames

Didn't you already do the primary part of this trade?  I'd much rather have just shot Stanton, Springer, Neris and Vlad jr for Mookie + useful Turner and Kela and upside Dozier.

This version seems worse to me.  Paxton is risk, but useful, Hill is WAY riskier.  I assume you're also including Kela and Dozier in the outgoing pile, so it looks even less useful.

20 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Didn't you already do the primary part of this trade?  I'd much rather have just shot Stanton, Springer, Neris and Vlad jr for Mookie + useful Turner and Kela and upside Dozier.

This version seems worse to me.  Paxton is risk, but useful, Hill is WAY riskier.  I assume you're also including Kela and Dozier in the outgoing pile, so it looks even less useful.

and yes he already told the forum he made a deal with a handful of these players involved back on April 30th..I think this Davis Aames guy has become dilutional at this point

1 hour ago, David Aames said:

Not too many posters in here these days so of course my trades are remembered. Lighten up gentlemen? Just wanna know which side looks better. Leave link.

last week you made a post and said clearly you already made the deal, now you are making a post with the same players involved..people aren’t sure what to believe

10 hours ago, David Aames said:

12 team redraft 6 x 6 h2h   Runs/RBI/HR/SB/OBP/XBH   by   ERA/WHIP/K/QS/Holds/Saves   (Note that these are unconventional cats with OBP,XBH,Holds,QS)

I give:

Springer

Stanton

Vlad

Brantley

Neris

Paxton

Puig

I receive:

Mookie

Matt Chapman

Correa

JTurner

Encarnacion

Rich Hill

Will Harris

which side would u rather have in these settings

I would rather have the players you are giving up: keep posting offers...I like to see potential deals and what players values are

Edited by hockeyfan77
22 minutes ago, hockeyfan77 said:

I would rather have the players you are giving up: keep posting offers...I like to see potential deals and what players values are

Curious why you like his players?

Puig might not play

Stanton and paxton have injury concerns.

Who knows if Springer keeps it up with no bangs?

40 minutes ago, HOOTIE said:

Curious why you like his players?

Puig might not play

Stanton and paxton have injury concerns.

Who knows if Springer keeps it up with no bangs?

No Problem, I like Springer, Vlad  Brantley, Stanton bunch over Turner, Chapman, Mookie, Correa: I also think Correa is the player that will be most influenced without the bangs, I also like Paxton over EE...The other players are just a wash with Puig the most upside of the group...Its close  

Edited by hockeyfan77

This kind of reminds me of the ESPN forums back when they were still a thing. They had this guy (it was Mariners something) and he had actually created a league were he owned all the teams and would post questions to the forum with links to the league about these massive trades going on in this league. It was really dumb, but at least it was a break from all the green beans asking if they should trade Miggy for Howie Kendrick or my favorite should I trade Miggy for Megatron because two sport dynasties were big at the time.

28 minutes ago, thatguy725 said:

This kind of reminds me of the ESPN forums back when they were still a thing. They had this guy (it was Mariners something) and he had actually created a league were he owned all the teams and would post questions to the forum with links to the league about these massive trades going on in this league. It was really dumb, but at least it was a break from all the green beans asking if they should trade Miggy for Howie Kendrick or my favorite should I trade Miggy for Megatron because two sport dynasties were big at the time.

omg, I remember that!!

still a handful of us ESPN guys here now as you know..lol

On 5/9/2020 at 2:37 PM, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

last week you made a post and said clearly you already made the deal, now you are making a post with the same players involved..people aren’t sure what to believe

There is nothing to believe here. I am just asking a simple question. Not sure why you have an issue with my question. Very odd. Especially since I answer your posts. Perhaps you are just drama? Something to think about.

For those who answered I appreciate the feedback.

4 hours ago, David Aames said:

Speaking of ESPN forums.....Hootie, are you Mick the dude from espn forums? Just curious.

No

ESPN still has forums?

On 5/9/2020 at 5:37 PM, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

No offense either but I also took this stance about 4 weeks ago...after you asked for advice on every single pick in the draft, now you want to trade every player on your team, I just don't get it.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:26 PM, David Aames said:

Due to the 'Rona' I have been trade happy and made this mistake trade. I know it looks bad. How bad is it? haha  Will the scoring settings ease  the pain or make it worse?

12 team 6 x 6 with holds and OBP and XBH  (runs,rbi,hr,sb,obp,xbh......era/whip/qs/k/saves/holds)

I give

stanton OF

springer OF

vlad 3B

neris

for

mookie OF

justin turner 3B

hunter dozier (1B,3B,OF)

kela

My team:

C Narvaez

1B Freeman 

2B Gleyber Torres

3B Justin Turner

SS Correa

OF Mookie Betts

OF Brantley

OF Cain 

Util Buxton

Util Choo

Mchahon

Hunter Dozier

Nimmo

Cole

Morton

Lamet

Mccullers

Yates

Gallegos

Melancon

Oberg

Kela

it’s cool man, you should at least sac up and say “hey guys, I lied about this” post last week..lol

really? why are some of you acting weird over a post? This is bizarre. Due to the Rona boredom I have made 4 trades with this team. I call it the mega trade. Make sense now? Ashland Arrow you are better than this. Cmon.