Dalvin Cook 2020 Outlook

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off the top of your head

Nothing wrong with not being a fan of Cook. The problem is when people make posts like this completely devoid of logic. You're mainly knocking Cook because of lack of track record. Yet you imply CEH(w

Just a few snippets (for fun) to remind you to always consider your source on the boards. Cook #1 OVERALL PPR non-QB, and won players a ton of cash. Well done Dalvin.

Great news. And equally important was that they won the game and still in contending for a playoffs spot. Especially new rules, they will keep playing hard and that means Dalvin will keep on Cooking. 

• Like 1

Dalvin Cook on his ankle injury on Sunday: “You kind of freak out when things happen. It was a weird play; guys piled up on me, you’ve got guys at the bottom of the pile doing things. Just had to get back on my feet and get going. I’m feeling good, and I’m ready to roll.”

sounds like he'll be playing.  But I could see his carries scaled back.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

Dalvin Cook on his ankle injury on Sunday: “You kind of freak out when things happen. It was a weird play; guys piled up on me, you’ve got guys at the bottom of the pile doing things. Just had to get back on my feet and get going. I’m feeling good, and I’m ready to roll.”

Nah, he's getting 20 plus

1 hour ago, Islanderman said:

Hopefully everyone has their Mattisons on stand by

• Like 1
On 12/2/2020 at 2:03 PM, Jubanton said:

Hopefully everyone has their Mattisons on stand by

Wait...Mattison? Who is this "Mattison" you speak of. I've never heard of that guy. Are you saying that HE'S somebody of note for us Dalvin Cook owners? I'm pretty sure the backup you want to have is Matt Asiata, right? Mabye Chester Taylor? No..wait! It's Toby Gerhart, isn't it? "Mattison" doesn't even sound like a real name. Fake news. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Pooskay said:

Seems like it's going to be a tough end to the season, but hopefully he can stay relatively healthy and productive. 

Nope!!!! Huge  huge  negative thought👉Out

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, The G Man said:

Gutsy performance today from what I saw (RedZone coverage only). 

Their season is hanging in the balance. I expect games like today the rest of the way. TD's will determined whether a floor or a ceiling game. 

Watched the entire game.  Jax sold out against Cook and then put pressure on Cousins and dared him to  beat them.  Good game plan that we will see going forward....

3 minutes ago, Loadedbrewer said:

Watched the entire game.  Jax sold out against Cook and then put pressure on Cousins and dared him to  beat them.  Good game plan that we will see going forward....

That's been the game plan since the Chicago game. He's taking a pounding back there.

Loved the recieving work he got this game. Getting that consistently over the next three weeks will really help out his floor in what should be some tough matchups.

I see comments from Henry and Cook talking about each other. I think they both are really gunning for that rushing title this year.

Tough part of schedule is here but Cousins and passing game is on fire and he will still get his 20-30 touches.