Davante Adams 2020 Outlook

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoosh

LaFleur just said he should be good to go Sunday.  

7 minutes ago, zen25 said:

If they play him, would you guys confidently start him.

I am scared of lower snap count.

They aren't going to play him.

GB is notoriously safe with player injuries. They obviously made the decision to hold him out tonight and have him back after their BYE. His Twitter temper tantrum isn't going to change that.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Guccimonster said:

Very strange he had a deleted tweet from this morning, I would say he’s 90% out but there’s a small chance he can suit up

You were correct - but he is indeed out.

Jamaal Williams it is for me - neat.

I’ll be honest, he may have cost me a game or two, but I’ll happily take my record if I can get a healthy Davante for the rest of the season. With his cryptic tweet, my guess is he was good to go for the Atlanta game but coaches held him out because the bye was coming and the Falcons are garbage. He basically has had almost a month to rest. 

Let’s not forget he plays in the NFC North. Home of some terrible defenses and secondaries. He’s got an extremely friendly schedule.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LionKid90 said:

I’ll be honest, he may have cost me a game or two, but I’ll happily take my record if I can get a healthy Davante for the rest of the season. With his cryptic tweet, my guess is he was good to go for the Atlanta game but coaches held him out because the bye was coming and the Falcons are garbage. He basically has had almost a month to rest. 

Let’s not forget he plays in the NFC North. Home of some terrible defenses and secondaries. He’s got an extremely friendly schedule.

Agree. He's gonna rock ROS. Big time, win your league WR.

• Like 1
Just now, rasrar said:

Hearing he's a full go this week in practice and will play.

What type of line can we expect/hope for against TB this weekend?

13 targets, 10 Receptions, 113 yards, and 1 touchdown

• Like 2

Bad game for every single Packers player fantasy wise. Hopefully they bounce back next week, need Adams to be my home runner hitter going forward. Bit worrying though that teams can double cover him and Packers have no real answer... showed last year in the playoffs and TB just opened that wound raw again.

Edited by harck

We're almost halfway through the season and he's had 1 week where he justified his draft capital. I don't know about the rest of you owners, but him in conjunction with a couple of other draft busts has tanked my season at this point.

3 minutes ago, atrium said:

We're almost halfway through the season and he's had 1 week where he justified his draft capital. I don't know about the rest of you owners, but him in conjunction with a couple of other draft busts has tanked my season at this point.

Reminds me of last year before he turned it on second half of season...wonder if he will even hit 1K yards this year lol

Eh I'm hopeful because I don't think they face a defense like TB for the rest of the year from this point on, and Rodgers will use this game as motivation. Considering Adams was blanketed all game, GB never got going, Rodgers was tilted, and they gave up halfway through the third, 6 receptions is pretty nice lol. Most other WRs would give you a goose egg in this scenario.

But yeah, these last few weeks have sucks. At least we're passed the BYE.

Edited by harck

I've been down my top three auction spends (CMC, Adams, and Dak).  Through active waiver wire participation and my other guys stepping to the plate I've actually got a pretty good record (4-1).

I'm beyond happy to see Adams back.  He looked perfectly healthy, but their line wasn't giving Rogers the needed protection.  He got 10 targets on a horrible night and pulled down 6 of them.  Not what we expect from him, but he hasn't played in a month and the D was good.  I expect better things ahead.