NBC Sports Edge Forums

Davante Adams 2020 Outlook

Just now, Krustyburger said:

MVS over Lazard?

I assumed Lazard is owned in most leagues. He is in mine. Plus he's coming off IR. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoosh

LaFleur just said he should be good to go Sunday.  

you guys all misunderstand, i don't think the injury is a big deal at all.  i was just pointing out hanging your hat on there being no news of it being a bigger deal is pointless and shouldn't make us feel better.  because teams historically lie

27 minutes ago, Krustyburger said:

MVS over Lazard?

I would go MVS over Lazard for this week because I read they're going to ease Lazard back in.  After that, it's anyone's guess who will be the better add.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Andy Mick said:

I assumed Lazard is owned in most leagues. He is in mine. Plus he's coming off IR. 

Yeah Lazard hit the waiver wire once in both my leagues... Instantly were scooped off of waivers and held onto ever since.  Lazard will cut into Adams' value.

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Panthor said:

you guys all misunderstand, i don't think the injury is a big deal at all.  i was just pointing out hanging your hat on there being no news of it being a bigger deal is pointless and shouldn't make us feel better.  because teams historically lie

And the packers historically hold players out of games even if they feel ready to play.

19 hours ago, FouLLine said:

Yeah Lazard hit the waiver wire once in both my leagues... Instantly were scooped off of waivers and held onto ever since.  Lazard will cut into Adams' value.

Not sure I see this. Adams did just fine the first couple weeks when Lazard was in there. If anything, the better Lazard (and MVS too for that matter) keep getting, the less double coverages and safeties over the top Adams will see. I think having multiple good receivers that defenses need to account for only helps Adams. One thing I am not in the least worried about is either Lazard or MVS replacing Adams as the apple of Aaron's eye...

Edited by JAG_challam
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, JAG_challam said:

Not sure I see this. Adams did just fine the first couple weeks when Lazard was in there. If anything, the better Lazard (and MVS too for that matter) keep getting, the less double coverages and safeties over the top Adams will see. I think having multiple good receivers that defenses need to account for only helps Adams. One thing I am not in the least worried about is either Lazard or MVS replacing Adams as the apple of Aaron's eye...

It's not a question of if it will happen.  It's a question of to what degree will it happen.  Lazard is going to for sure cut into Adam's production upon his return.

1 hour ago, ColoWrex said:

will probably depend how he feels after practice

now to put on my tin foil hat for a second, what would happen if  a team had someone else put on his jersey and practice? does the league have rules against that?    it just occurs to me that everyone has a helmet on, so you can't  really see anyone's face.

16 minutes ago, Panthor said:

will probably depend how he feels after practice

now to put on my tin foil hat for a second, what would happen if a team had someone else put on his jersey and practice? does the league have rules against that? it just occurs to me that everyone has a helmet on, so you can't  really see anyone's face.

That's a very Belichickian idea right there. 

7 hours ago, FouLLine said:

It's not a question of if it will happen.  It's a question of to what degree will it happen.  Lazard is going to for sure cut into Adam's production upon his return.

Yes, you've already said this. I'm still waiting for any reasoning or logic to back it up. I've given you my reasoning for why I don't think this, now it's your turn. That's how this works.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

Is there a QB/WR with better trust/chemistry in the league? It's crazy, nearly unguardable

Nope.   Best in league by far.  Going to show my age but reminds me of Peyton and Harrison.  Even when not open the QB throws to a shoulder and somehow the WR knows its coming.

• Like 2