Davante Adams 2020 Outlook

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoosh

LaFleur just said he should be good to go Sunday.  

Watching the game, it seemed like he could've gone back in but the game was out of hand so they held him out. He was walking around on the sideline with his pads on. Didn't see him on the trainer's table or go back to the locker room at all.

I'm not sure what play it happened on, but he absolutely dusted Okudah a few times on the balls he did catch. They just didn't really need him yesterday. Watch the reports but I'm cautiously optimistic he plays this week. If he's out, wouldn't expect it for long. Different injury then last year obviously, but that one when it happened he was obviously in pain and grabbing at his foot. I never saw a moment like that yesterday. 

• Thanks 1
On 9/21/2020 at 11:26 PM, Jordan23 said:

Hopefully not a repeat of last year when he was injured and there was never any news or updates

Last year was a turf toe injury, the worst kind of injury for fantasy. Players can definitely play through it, it always lingers until the offseason, but it usually put a limit on the fantasy production of the injured player. 

With hamstring you usually don't play through it, so let's hope it resolves itself fast