NBC Sports Edge Forums

Davante Adams 2020 Outlook

20 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

What are people's thoughts? Would you feel comfortable trying to wait it out and have a guy like Trequan Smith/MVS ready to go as backup plans if they are available? Or just forget it and play someone else in the earlier games? Obviously if you have great options then that's the easy decision, but what about for those who don't have an obvious starter without him?

I have MVS in one league, and T Smith in another league. Even if Adams plays, I may insert them into my lineup, depending on how Adams looks in pre game

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoosh

LaFleur just said he should be good to go Sunday.  

21 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

What are people's thoughts? Would you feel comfortable trying to wait it out and have a guy like Trequan Smith/MVS ready to go as backup plans if they are available? Or just forget it and play someone else in the earlier games? Obviously if you have great options then that's the easy decision, but what about for those who don't have an obvious starter without him?

If he has doubtful status and then suits up can you trust him to produce? I'd say no. 

34 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I went through this week 1 with Mike Evans. I had him benched days in advance. Find your next best option; which is most likely one of the earlier games - play them. This week with Adams I've been see-sawing between plugging in CeeDee or Slayton.

2 minutes ago, csv2209 said:

Any news on Adams??? I'm already out Henry, Conner and AJ Brown... Need this guy to be healthy and crush it this week in a PRIME shootout

Still no practice news from today...but here's what I've seen so far: 

• Thanks 1