Davante Adams 2020 Outlook

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoosh

LaFleur just said he should be good to go Sunday.  

I’m rolling him out there without any backup option. I’ll take the 0 if he doesn’t play. Don’t really have anybody droppable on my roster and there’s no Gage/MVS available on my waivers anyway.

it sucks but we all knew this year would be a headache. At least he’s getting some limited practices in.

Just now, JDE said:

I’m rolling him out there without any backup option. I’ll take the 0 if he doesn’t play. Don’t really have anybody droppable on my roster and there’s no Gage/MVS available on my waivers anyway.

it sucks but we all knew this year would be a headache. At least he’s getting some limited practices in.

I believe Friday was a full practice.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, JDE said:

Same story.... him and golladay with a bye week will also be a nightmare. Hoping that he at least doesn't go backward.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, JDE said:

In the exact situation and doing the same thing too.  Am 2-1 and am totally fine with 2-2.  Plus the guy I am playing has 27 points from his FLEX player (MG3), so it is not looking good already.

This reminds me of last year when he got the turf toe. He was feeling good a couple weeks leading up to his actual return, but never got the green light. GB medical staff is known to be conservative. 

Edited by Brettg57

I feel like he plays considering he was a game time decision last week, and Lazard is out, but who knows. I have Brian Hill as a backup... not the best backup but something at least? Wish I had MVS.

His practice situation seems a bit unclear to me.  I could have sworn I saw him listed as a full participant on the Green Bay injury report, but when I looked back a second time they had LP for Friday.  The Footballguys.com is also saying he was a full participant, but the Packers site still lists his a limited participant.  At least I have MVS as a backup.  I almost want to run them out together, but MVS didn't really do anything when his only real competition at WR on the field was Lazard. 

I think there's a very good chance Adams plays.  I guess we'll have to see what today's injury report says...

Game time decision....

Anyone else willing to roll him out there with no backup plan? Listed as doubtful last week, most likely questionable this week. Said he was 'close' last Sunday.

So a strategy I'm thinking of applying to this situation is grabbing Sammy Watkins off waiver tomorrow before games because MVS and gage are gone. Watkins game is postponed till Monday or tuesday or maybe not at all this week. If Adams is out, I maybe pivot to watkins. If watkins doesn't play either I guess I get a zero. But at least I got two shots at someone filling the slot.... Also watkins has a nice schedule for a foreseeable future. Just thought it might help someone out. 

Edited by Buckmcbuck
  • Like 2

With Lazard out their primary wr’s have a combined 0 catches if Adams doesn’t play. 

I think he will play Monday, and if he doesn’t I will probably just pickup one do those GB wr’s and pray for the best

I also think he will play, but as a Packers fan I know the team is extremely cautious. I've seen practice clips where he seems to be running fine, but I picked up Tonyan as an emergency play if he doesn't go. A bye next week doesn't help either.

Makes it tough on ESPN platforms because even if you wanted to pick up a Packers WR backup, you have to have him already on your roster as you can't drop bench players once they've played their game (unlike Yahoo).

He said he won't play until he feels 100%.  Question is how tough is he.