NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jalen Reagor 2020 Outlook

Reagor can go off and I’m thinking of yolo’ing it between him and Cam Sims. They have similar value and bust chance this week.

Cleveland has one of the worst safeties in the league. Miles Garrett is out. Will Philly just run with Sanders and Scott or air it out?

My concern is both Cleveland and Philly will run and kill a lot of clock. I think it’s another ugly defensive game. All Reagor needs is one shot though.

• Like 1
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry Rice Jalen Reagor J-E-R-R-Y J-A-L-E-N Both are wide receivers WR1SZN CONFIRMED!!!!!!

You say Reagor has to fight for targets and list every single player on his team including an injured receiver, backup tight end and backup running back but then in the exact same post you mention Lam

Yes I'm biased but in my defense I've been a big fan even before the draft process. I would put Reagor at the very top of my rookie potential impact rankings.  Opportunity wise he's set to be a s

2 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Reagor can go off and I’m thinking of yolo’ing it between him and Cam Sims. They have similar value and bust chance this week.

Cleveland has one of the worst safeties in the league. Miles Garrett is out. Will Philly just run with Sanders and Scott or air it out?

My concern is both Cleveland and Philly will run and kill a lot of clock. I think it’s another ugly defensive game. All Reagor needs is one shot though.

Not sure how or why people are relying on eagles pass catchers anymore...relying on wentz is risky proposition. He sucks.

Seems like wentz does better with less options lol it’s like he can’t decide where the ball goes when multiple people are open 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Not sure how or why people are relying on eagles pass catchers anymore...relying on wentz is risky proposition. He sucks.

Seems like wentz does better with less options lol it’s like he can’t decide where the ball goes when multiple people are open 

You’re right. That offense has shown time and time again that if you’re not Fulgham or Sanders, you’re not a solid fantasy option. This is why I’ll roll the dice with Sims over Raegor.

I think they’ll try and get the ball more to Fulgham this week after is goose egg. They’ll run Sanders. It’s going to be rainy. It doesn’t look good.

He'd be a high risk, high ceiling low floor WR3. Certainly not crazy to start him, but as with most WR3s there's risk there. I think you gotta be encouraged from an involvement perspective. The targets have been and should be there. 

4 hours ago, coleworld7 said:

Anyone bold enough to start him again this week? Matchup is def favorable and could be his breakout game with a pretty favorable upcoming schedule. 

I've been hearing that same rhetoric every week. Thinking he's going to b more of a 2021 breakout now.

Seattle played their 4th and 5th string corners against AZ last Thursday.  If Kyler hadn't have sprained his AC joint early in the game, he probably would have lit Seattle up for 400-4.

Seems like a good week to play Reagor.

• Like 1

No matter how much I like Reagor, I'm not going to trust him as long as Wentz is their QB. Plain and simple - guy's played absolutely putrid football for the last few weeks. Only chance I slot Reagor on MNF this week is if I catch a surprise inactive in either SNF or MNF (which for me would be Adams or Lockett). Otherwise, Reagor is bench fodder until Wentz proves me wrong and steps up his game - and no matchup in the league changes my opinion.

Edited by JAG_challam
  • Like 1

.... and there you have it.

3/11/0 on 7 targets against the easiest rated opposing pass defense in the league (according to Yahoo positional opponent rankings).

I'm already starting to get the 'Jalen Reagor has been dropped by nn teams...' alerts. It may be time to follow suit.

Eagles pass game/Wentz is atrocious, also factor in it’s entirely possible he will be a bust as it’s in the Eagles track record in regards to picking WR’s the past few years. The explosive DeSean Jackson type of game is not coming from this guy. 

Didn't watch the whole game but did see Wentz look for him at least once in the end zone and another time on a deep shot.  Obviously they didn't connect, but at least a mildly good sign.

That said, I'm dropping the moment someone looks like they have more value, which is probably as soon as waivers clear this week.

• Like 1
On 12/1/2020 at 10:24 AM, rabaak said:

Sure glad the Vikings got Jefferson instead of Reagor in the draft. I didn't see much separation when he was running routes.

look at the above video to realize how ridiculous your statement is, jefferson would be useless on the eagles as well. A prime jerry rice would be trash too. 

Edited by TroutFister
  • Haha 1