NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jalen Reagor 2020 Outlook

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry Rice Jalen Reagor J-E-R-R-Y J-A-L-E-N Both are wide receivers WR1SZN CONFIRMED!!!!!!

You say Reagor has to fight for targets and list every single player on his team including an injured receiver, backup tight end and backup running back but then in the exact same post you mention Lam

Yes I'm biased but in my defense I've been a big fan even before the draft process. I would put Reagor at the very top of my rookie potential impact rankings.  Opportunity wise he's set to be a s

5 minutes ago, Proto24 said:

Reported he might only be out for 2 weeks after the initial 6-8 weeks that was shared. Personally, I’m holding if it’s two weeks. 

Where did you see that?  I am reading Week 9...

24 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Can they please just IR him so I can pick up a defense before it's too late

Just drop him.

Ain’t no body running to pick him up. If he had a breakout game, then yeah maybe. 

Unless you play in a super deep league .. that changes things. 

• Like 1
Just now, RunCMC said:

Just drop him.

Ain’t no body running to pick him up. If he had a breakout game, then yeah maybe. 

Unless you play in a super deep league .. that changes things. 

It's a reasonably competitive league and we added a second IR spot so I could see a couple managers with less injury woes scooping him up. Just annoying every week to have all my injured players upgraded to questionable when they're obviously not going to play and making me unable to do anything.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

Can you imagine being a Philly fan. Could have had DK Metcalf, instead they take Arcega Whiteside. Way too early to tell, but Claypool is looking a lot better than Reagor. Philly hasn’t had much luck drafting wideouts.

Justin Jefferson went the pick after Reagor. Metcalf and Jefferson would look mighty fine to me right now! 

• Like 1

It's unfair to compare him to Jefferson while he's injured. As an owner I'm hopeful as the Eagles are in dire need of weapons. The only thing that worries me is that by the time he's back Goedert, DJax and Jeffrey might all also be back.

On 10/15/2020 at 7:54 AM, SharkSwimmer said:

Any word out of Philly whether Raegor will return when first eligible?

I'm inclined to think he would, given the reports, but haven't seen myself and am also looking. 

Trying to decide if this is the week to start stashing, if I'm going to. 

49 minutes ago, Macgregor said:

I'm inclined to think he would, given the reports, but haven't seen myself and am also looking. 

Trying to decide if this is the week to start stashing, if I'm going to. 

Where in the rookie pecking order would this guy have been?

He wasn't doing much before he got injured, hence why he's on the free agent wire right now and nobody is clamoring to pick him up.  If Justin Jefferson got injured for 6 weeks now, I doubt he would hit the wire.