NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jalen Reagor 2020 Outlook

13 minutes ago, FrankGoresLeftHand said:

Would you mind elaborating?

High draft capital invested in him, arguably most explosive WR in the draft, Eagles hurting badly at WR and TE, he flashed in his very limited target opportunity first few weeks, Wentz needs a field stretcher.... compared to others on the wire he’s a no brainer stash 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry Rice Jalen Reagor J-E-R-R-Y J-A-L-E-N Both are wide receivers WR1SZN CONFIRMED!!!!!!

You say Reagor has to fight for targets and list every single player on his team including an injured receiver, backup tight end and backup running back but then in the exact same post you mention Lam

Yes I'm biased but in my defense I've been a big fan even before the draft process. I would put Reagor at the very top of my rookie potential impact rankings.  Opportunity wise he's set to be a s

What's to elaborate on? He's a very highly talented player who was selected with an early pick and projected to produce immediately. The opportunity for guys catching passes on that team has only grown, and if he comes back healthy he stands a chance to pay dividends.

I'm not sure I understand the Jefferson comment correctly, either. The fact that he hasn't shown it yet and is available is exactly why we're having this conversation. 

14 hours ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

High draft capital invested in him, arguably most explosive WR in the draft, Eagles hurting badly at WR and TE, he flashed in his very limited target opportunity first few weeks, Wentz needs a field stretcher.... compared to others on the wire he’s a no brainer stash 

Feel like all this opportunity soon gets crowded though.

In the next week or two you're going to have Goedert, DJax, A. Jeffrey, and Reagor back. And somehow, Fulgham has now secured one of the starting jobs.

Somebody is out of luck here.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Feel like all this opportunity soon gets crowded though.

In the next week or two you're going to have Goedert, DJax, A. Jeffrey, and Reagor back. And somehow, Fulgham has now secured one of the starting jobs.

Somebody is out of luck here.

It's not Goedert, Jeffrey, Reagor, or Fulgham

26 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

It's not Goedert, Jeffrey, Reagor, or Fulgham

Have to agree here. They spent A LOT of draft capitol on him to just let him ride the pine. He will play the speed burner role that D-Jax would play, but also offers more with his game than that.

His player profile comp is Christian Kirk. I hope he turns out better than Kirk.

Sad to say, but in PPR leagues, I’d prefer Fulgham right now who seems to have great chemistry with Wentz. Reagor really wasn’t jumping off the screen nor was he getting much love from his QB when he was playing.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, bigpinero said:

Any news about his recovery? Ertz set to miss multiple weeks and Sanders missing this week's game, I hope Reagor can make it back this week but they play on TNF and we haven't heard much about him.

I feel like we won't see Reagor until after the bye. The injury required surgery. If he were to come back too early, fall on his hand (or have a pass hit it hard), he'd have to start all over, so it needs time to heal all the way. The team wouldn't have waited a week to put him on IR if they thought there was any chance he would return weeks earlier than the timetable requires.

• Thanks 1
On 10/18/2020 at 11:38 AM, CooL said:

His player profile comp is Christian Kirk. I hope he turns out better than Kirk.

Sad to say, but in PPR leagues, I’d prefer Fulgham right now who seems to have great chemistry with Wentz. Reagor really wasn’t jumping off the screen nor was he getting much love from his QB when he was playing.

More explosive than Kirk imo 

I did not see the injury, but apparently Jackson got hurt in more than one place and could not put any weight on it.

Raegor, Fulgham and Goedert may make a nice little trio when they all return.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, KidDynamite420 said:

Anybody starting him this week if he does play? Tempted to put him in my flex if Mike Davis gets replaced by CMC.

Only in the most dire of circumstances, but his athleticism and ability make him a solid flyer if active.

Thought on him for this week ? I need a spot start for my WR3.

Will he play significant snaps first game back . I'm worried about that, suiting him up & getting fooked 

Desean is out so there's that element as well. At least that's a positive 

2 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Thought on him for this week ? I need a spot start for my WR3.

Will he play significant snaps first game back . I'm worried about that, suiting him up & getting fooked

No one really knows the answer. You'd be right to be worried. Typically, I'd use this first week to gauge a guy's role and how he's responding to recovery. I'd only start him you really have no other options.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kidsgotsoul said:

I don’t really see why he would be on limited snaps? He had a hand injury. It’s not like he’s returning from a lower body issue.

I also agree with said analysis but would depend on his conditioning (doesn’t take away from it being his hand still) just meaning he hasn’t experienced real game speed yet. 

• Like 1

I can see it both ways. First game back after missing last five, wait and see what his usage is. 

On the other hand, Philly desperately needs play-makers at the skill positions (Fulgham & Sanders or Scott aside). So yeah, if he's 100%, I could see usage similar to weeks #1 & #2. 

JMHO.

• Like 1