NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyreek Hill 2020 Outlook

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make that 54 targets, 37 catches, 582 yards, and 8 TDs over his last four games. 14 total TDs in 11 games.  He IS the WR1

40pt games are nice.  But I much rather prefer this year's Tyreek.  I love how rotoworld writers still slip in the "boom or bust" line on him.  He's the most consistent player in the nfl right now.  

🤣 Question Cleats, do you get notifcations on your phone when King Hendry is mentioned

Posted Images

On 10/29/2020 at 3:22 PM, CroNY said:

Honestly I miss the old Tyreek Hill, the go for 40 pts one week then 5.. while 14-18 most of the season has been cute. It’s just not the appealing load we all signed up for. 

Count ya blessings man, this is the new NFL. Spread the ball around & keep the defenses guessing. There's only one receiver like that this year, and his name is Davante Adams. Situational context matters. You shoulda known that when drafting 'Reek if you did your research 😉

On 10/29/2020 at 6:17 PM, Breesus said:

Just traded for this dude. KC has so many weapons he hasn’t gotten looked at as much as in the past but he is still producing on an elite offense.

Looking at his playoff schedule I think he’ll be one of those guys that can win you a championship when the big dance begins.

Hard to bank on tds and such light targets but I agree I like his playoffs. Including championship week vs pass funnel ATL. Might even have to score some points in thst one... 

Tyreek Hill is currently the #1 WR in FF (0.5 ppr) with 153.2 pts (17 pts a game) but it feels like no one is talking about him. 

He just had 18 targets yesterday because the Chiefs could not run the ball on Carolina... not exactly a stout run defense. With the Chiefs unable to manufacture much on the ground (especially in the red zone) with their RBs, they are manufacturing touches for Tyreek running the ball as he is top 3 in rushing attempts for WRs (left out Patterson and Curtis Samuel as they line up as RBs frequently). 

The Chiefs also have the second highest pass rate in early down situations in the NFL, only behind Seattle. In fact, the Seahawks, Chiefs, and Bills are almost doubling the rate of the 4th team in that metric, the Bengals. 

So, Andy Reid has shown that he fully plans on letting Pat Mahomes cook so far this year, and I think Tyreek Hill might battle Davante Adams for that #1 spot because of that and his big play ability rushing the ball. 

no one talks about tyreek because he's been good all year but lucky with the tds. yesterday was his best game of the year, but i think he has a much bigger game in him. the 18 targets was the most exciting part about yesterdays game for me. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

no one talks about tyreek because he's been good all year but lucky with the tds. yesterday was his best game of the year, but i think he has a much bigger game in him. the 18 targets was the most exciting part about yesterdays game for me. 

Crazy thing is 2 of those targets could have been long TDs as well but were bad throws by Mahomes. He essentially could have had 4 touchdowns 

• Like 1

I have him in all 3 of my leagues, I really think he’ll be the #1 fantasy WR during weeks 14-16. He just keeps getting better. 

And another positive is it seems Reid has decided to use his Ferrari QB and pass a lot more than run to win games. Genius I know 

38 minutes ago, Breesus said:

I have him in all 3 of my leagues, I really think he’ll be the #1 fantasy WR during weeks 14-16. He just keeps getting better. 

And another positive is it seems Reid has decided to use his Ferrari QB and pass a lot more than run to win games. Genius I know 

Yep he has a good chance.  Would still take Adams and maybe Metcalf over him but its close. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

40pt games are nice.  But I much rather prefer this year's Tyreek.  I love how rotoworld writers still slip in the "boom or bust" line on him.  He's the most consistent player in the nfl right now.  

Edited by mikeflavaz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glad to be a new (and first time) owner in this thread now.  He’s been fun to watch his entire career, and now it will be more fun to watch him ball each weekend.  Dude is nails.  Always has been. Take me to the promised land, Cheetah! 🙌

• Like 2
On 11/22/2020 at 10:40 PM, next big thing cp84 said:

38 targets, 24 catches, 313 yards, 5 TDs over his last three games. 11 total TDs in 10 games.

Davante Adams is unreal... but is Tyreek in the conversation for the overall WR1??

Make that 54 targets, 37 catches, 582 yards, and 8 TDs over his last four games. 14 total TDs in 11 games. 

He IS the WR1

• Like 3
On 11/9/2020 at 5:08 PM, TroutFister said:

yup yup yup

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Make that 54 targets, 37 catches, 582 yards, and 8 TDs over his last four games. 14 total TDs in 11 games. 

He IS the WR1

Next year Tyreek and Adams should definitely be WR#1/#2 going into drafts.

9 hours ago, ZappB said:

Is his baby mama playing defense? bc he’s beating the **** outta coverages. 

Honestly I think Tyreek is the clear cut no.1 above Devante, simply because I feel like devonte is more injury prone than hill and more likely to miss a few games in a given season.

******** unreal. For anyone else that lost their matchup tonight on one of the craziest touchdown passes that never was.. and the other 50 yarder where he backflipped into the endzone, only to have it called back on a debatable holding call.. I send my deepest condolences.

The sick ride this one was tonight really was the cherry on top of ol 2020z 

2 minutes ago, LarryDavid said:

******** unreal. For anyone else that lost their matchup tonight on one of the craziest touchdown passes that never was.. and the other 50 yarder where he backflipped into the endzone, only to have it called back on a debatable holding call.. I send my deepest condolences.

The sick ride this one was tonight really was the cherry on top of ol 2020z 

Lol.  I probablly would of lost anyway(would of been close). But my lose my first round bye because of it.

On 11/29/2020 at 5:47 PM, ZappB said:

Got them them both from the 11 spot in 12 teamer.  Not patting myself on back or anything.  WR/WR works amazing when you get two of the top 5 non QB scorers(PPR).  If you miss like I did with Juju last year good luck.