NBC Sports Edge Forums

Julio Jones 2020 Outlook

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's going to be hard to trust if he's limited in practice all week without some positive words. With how the last matchup went against the Saints and it being a hamstring injury, he could easily be a decoy or tweak it and miss most of the game again.

Because he's Julio I think you probably play him anyway but I'll need some antacids to get me through that one lol.

7 minutes ago, bangarrang said:

He's going to be hard to trust if he's limited in practice all week without some positive words. With how the last matchup went against the Saints and it being a hamstring injury, he could easily be a decoy or tweak it and miss most of the game again.

Because he's Julio I think you probably play him anyway but I'll need some antacids to get me through that one lol.

A not so cool story led to me really wanting Julio to play and put up at least decent numbers this week.

14 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I want him healthy weeks 14-16 but if he is feeling good this week then I'd like to see him get his feet wet, maybe not a heavy load and the fire him up for good week 14.

AnguishedSelfreliantDodobird-max-1mb.gif

I think because they are mathematically still in the hunt he will play even if he's not near 100%. I mean that's a good thing in a way because at least you know he isn't shutting it down. Just hope the Falcons keep winning. I don't hope for that of course, but I'm just talking from a fantasy perspective. GO BUCS!