Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keeper lock date/lagging owners


Recommended Posts

Just now, Jess said:

I think it has to be random. Does ESPN have a randomizer?

Yes they do, options for random and manager controls order.  (I would always get first pick)  Haha just kidding

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d replace the owners. But I also think locking keepers in mid-May is too early.  Most people aren’t giving football a thought right now, even in a non-Covid world. My league is super-engaged, and we

I joined and I am not going to run away from it. I actually like the Free aspect because I am currently a college student and I don't have the $$$ to throw around for this sort of thing. I am still in

Either that or you let me pick numbers out of my hat. Trust me, it will be fair! 😂🤣

1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Ok I don’t have espn. I have yahoo. You are set on espn?

Yes sorry Pizza, I´ve only ever played ESPN, hope that´s ok?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Doh. I am from Maine. So no... no titans. Haha

Saw you change it. Love the logo.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Doh. I am from Maine. So no... no titans. Haha

No biggy, originally thought of having NFL team names but it´s fine.  I´m actually a Catamount fan!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

How? From Vermont? 

LOL Actually my mom is from VT.  I grew up in So. California but I love the midwest and eastern USA

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

You must like hockey then. St. Louis and Tim Thomas.

More of a Kings fan but not too diehard like Football.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr. G said:

More of a Kings fan but not too diehard like Football.

Well you are welcome back to New England anytime. But we have to establish proper rules. First, and I am tailoring it slightly for Vermont...

you must like college hockey

you must love cheese and be picky about it

you must love maple syrup and be picky about it

and you must love green bud and be picky about it

 

work on those and I will send you your New England passport! 
 

🤣🙈❤️😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Well you are welcome back to New England anytime. But we have to establish proper rules. First, and I am tailoring it slightly for Vermont...

you must like college hockey

you must love cheese and be picky about it

you must love maple syrup and be picky about it

and you must love green bud and be picky about it

 

work on those and I will send you your New England passport! 
 

🤣🙈❤️😂

Haha thanks man!  Gotta work on the college hockey but other than that I´m on Covid Airlines!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, as I mentioned to Jess. Pizza if you know anyone who´s interested in joining, we have 7 seats to fill still.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Mr. G said:

Also, as I mentioned to Jess. Pizza if you know anyone who´s interested in joining, we have 7 seats to fill still.

Yes. But none of my normal players would want join free league. But maybe some on this board would. Just as a fun side thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Invite them and tell them Jess twisted my arm and I want them to play. 😎🤘🏻

If we get a full group from the site it will be extra fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jess said:

I joined and I am not going to run away from it. I actually like the Free aspect because I am currently a college student and I don't have the $$$ to throw around for this sort of thing. I am still in it to win it though and for the fun of it.

Are you the one who told us last year about this amazing format where everyone owns I think all teams in a division?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

Are you the one who told us last year about this amazing format where everyone owns I think all teams in a division?

Nope

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hockeyfan77 said:

I would be willing to join: DM me the info...I am also from Maine

You got it hockeyfan!  Here´s the invite/league settings.......https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=48763080&inviteId=9ab5ad3c-3786-4623-b5bf-9515ff987c79

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...