Josh Jacobs 2020 Outlook

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FTFY

He's got the most rushing attempts in the league.  He's getting Trent Brown and Ruggs back this week.  Not worried at all.

CEH owner is going to enjoy the ride.  Now, back to your regularly scheduled Josh Jacobs programming.  

Posted Images

Do you dance with the date that brought you?   

Right now I'm flirting with some uglier backups that are 'almost' sure-things to put out some production and avoid the dreaded donut, which I fear is a real possibility with JJ.  He's had less than a full-time role when healthy lately as well, and as much as I hate so say it, game script may not be in our favor!

• Like 1

Jacobs practiced Friday.  Gruden wants to see how he feels Saturday.  This from Gruden....

The Raiders hope the possible return of Jacobs and Brown will help spark a running game which has been held to less than 90 yards rushing in three straight games for the first time in three years.

''It always helps to have your feature back in action,'' Gruden said. ''They don't make a lot of guys like Josh Jacobs, so hopefully he's ready to go and if he is, we'll make sure we hand him the ball. But he's a great back and normally a great back makes great things happen, and that's what we need from our go-to guy.''

• Thanks 3

Colts have the last playoff spot currently at 8-4, raiders are at 7-5...this is a big game so if Jacobs is active I am going to ASSUME he is healthy enough to play. I know it’s a tough matchup but it’s hard to bench the guy.