Josh Jacobs 2020 Outlook

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FTFY

He's got the most rushing attempts in the league.  He's getting Trent Brown and Ruggs back this week.  Not worried at all.

CEH owner is going to enjoy the ride.  Now, back to your regularly scheduled Josh Jacobs programming.  

Posted Images

Just now, pdizzle710 said:

I think he is more worried about helping his team make it to the playoffs.

The only player I can remember who took fantasy "seriously' was Melvin Gordon, when a few years ago he apologized to the people who had him for not playing well or something like that.

13 minutes ago, Cardiak said:

What does FF have to do with Josh Jacob's pockets? Nothing.

It’s called ratings? Are u brain dead? U have to be joking right? U take FF away and NFL losses billions, which lightens all NFL players pockets, it’s called REVENUE.....common sense

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

It’s called ratings? Are u brain dead? U have to be joking right? U take FF away and NFL losses billions, which lightens all NFL players pockets, it’s called REVENUE.....common sense

Are YOU? Jacobs not playing this game has NOTHING to do with the FF industry. He's not being paid to play for your fantasy football team this week. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Cardiak said:

Are YOU? Jacobs not playing this game has NOTHING to do with the FF industry. He's not being paid to play for your fantasy football team this week. 

I love to play fantasy.  I have had a lot of success b/c I'm strategic, competitive, and grew up playing sports.  I watch here and there but I'm not obsessed with watching football, I never played and don't really care, I only watch b/c I love playing FF.  If I didn't play FF, I would probably only watch the Super Bowl.  How many millions like me who only watch b/c of FF?  Probably millions, that's millions less in the ratings, millions or billions less in tv deals, millions/billions less for the owners to pay the players so yes, FF does indirectly "pay" part of the player salaries.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Cardiak said:

Football is way more dependent on fantasy than you clearly seem to think. It’s the most fantasy dependent sport in the world...by far. 

• Thanks 2

This guy is a  clown, and on my do not draft list going forward just off principle. I don't own him this season but just to toss out my opinion, why do such a douche move like that with millions of people who buy your merchandise, tickets to games etc. What if some kid who was delivering newspapers for a month to pay some buy in for a fantasy league lost based off this it's a stupid analogy but I don't really see how it's amusing,  among other things in the grand scope its more than fantasy. I'm all for a good joke.. but It wasn't even a funny troll job just makes me think he's relatively dumb and not the brightest apple off the tree.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, CroNY said:

What if some kid who was delivering newspapers for a month to pay some buy in for a fantasy league

Kids shouldn't play for money. And nobody should play for a month's wages.

I mean, I sort of get that you're upset, but don't take it too far.

Let it go.

• Like 1