Josh Jacobs 2020 Outlook

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FTFY

He's got the most rushing attempts in the league.  He's getting Trent Brown and Ruggs back this week.  Not worried at all.

CEH owner is going to enjoy the ride.  Now, back to your regularly scheduled Josh Jacobs programming.  

Posted Images

This RW blurb is complete BS. Anyone who started Jacobs tonight is more than happy. I also hate RBs who get 20 + touches and score a TD. Go home, blurb guy.

Jacobs got stood up on five different carries inside the Chargers' five-yard line, though he thankfully turned a sixth into a one-yard score in the third quarter when he went over the top of the pile. Otherwise, it was an inefficient, unwatchable mess of a performance. The awful stat line is all the more remarkable because Jacobs actually uncorked a 20-yard run, just his second of the season. Jacobs thankfully has nine days to heal up for Week 16 against the Dolphins, but he will be a low-ceiling RB2 whose entire fantasy case rests on volume. 

4 hours ago, FSJSteel said:

His line was garbage tonight. Jacobs made some really nice plays.

Some of the play calls were confusing, but for the most part, he was by himself against the Chargers DL. Bosa would shed his blocker and blow up Jacobs in the backfield.

8 hours ago, DezDynastyBryant said:

why don't they throw it to him more? he looked great with the ball in his hands isolated 1 on 1

He had 5 targets last game despite limited snaps.  He had another 3 tonight, despite Mariota scrambling a good amount.  3 catches in each game.

I believe he’s already surpassed his catch total from last year... I don’t think you can really ask for a whole lot more.

7 hours ago, vmo1059 said:

This RW blurb is complete BS. Anyone who started Jacobs tonight is more than happy. I also hate RBs who get 20 + touches and score a TD. Go home, blurb guy.

Wow, what a joke of a blurb... what did Jacobs do to that guy?  [...] 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
48 minutes ago, twistedude said:

Real gutsy performance by Jacobs last night, you could tell how badly he wanted the W.

Now you have to wonder how much incentive he has to smash week 16 with the Raiders out of the playoff hunt 😬

Haha I'll worry about that if/when I get there.  So far, thanks for the 20 points to start the week Jacobs!

Fire him up with confidence. Man is only 93 yards short of 1k, John Gruden is going to give him that mark inch by inch. That line is going to tear everyone around them for that inch. Touchdowns are up and catches up. Not starting him will make the difference between living and dying. Josh Jacobs is willing to die for that inch

13 hours ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Fire him up with confidence. Man is only 93 yards short of 1k, John Gruden is going to give him that mark inch by inch. That line is going to tear everyone around them for that inch. Touchdowns are up and catches up. Not starting him will make the difference between living and dying. Josh Jacobs is willing to die for that inch

Wow, this did not age well.

Yes, he died.  On the one inch line.

Predicting he'll be tweeting tomorrow something like "I don't give a F about y'all fantasy teams!"

What a major disappointment after all the hype in the preseason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
16 hours ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

lol