NBC Sports Edge Forums

I have 4 QB´s in a 15 keeper/ 23 player league.  I figure I only need to keep 2 or 3 at most of these QB´s.  Need some expert advise!  Who should I keep? Matt Ryan, Lock, Teddy B, and D. Haskins.  Appreciate it!

Ryan and Lock.

Ryan is your stable, assured, guarantee who you set and forget for 90% of the season.

Lock is your high upside gamble who could breakout in a big way, but should still be fine to cover the 10% of games you won't start Ryan in, even if he doesn't improve much.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Mr. G said:

I have 4 QB´s in a 15 keeper/ 23 player league.  I figure I only need to keep 2 or 3 at most of these QB´s.  Need some expert advise!  Who should I keep? Matt Ryan, Lock, Teddy B, and D. Haskins.  Appreciate it!

If I assume 12 teams, and a normal 1QB/no Superflex league, I would probably have 2 keepers, and some people would keep even fewer. It depends a bit on the hoarding tendencies in your league.

I like Ryan as a keeper, I don't like Haskins at all, and Bridgewater/Lock are somewhere in between; you could defend keeping them if you don't have anything more interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Lock is well a lock. Then it would be up to if you want to go with a veteran type in Ryan or go with Bridgewater who will be the new starter this season. 

4 minutes ago, Jess said:

Lock is well a lock. Then it would be up to if you want to go with a veteran type in Ryan or go with Bridgewater who will be the new starter this season. 

I agree Jess, thanks for the advice.  

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...