NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

Thanks.  Thin was a bad word.  Short on guys I would play over Golladay is how I should have said it.  

I mean the decoy thing is clearly a risk if he plays but I’d still rather take my chances on Kenny G then any of those options. 

If the coaching staff has enough confidence that it is safe to put their best WR back in then I assume it’s because he’s healthy enough to play.  Might be wrong but I’d rather have a dice roll Golladay. 

If he progresses well in practice, I would easily start Kenny G. over most anyone.

Unless we're looking at a last minute pre-tip off GTD , that's different. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, LionKid90 said:

If it is between the two, I'd prefer it is the shoulder. Hammy's can linger for a long time and can flare back up. I'll take my chances with a shoulder injury.

Neither is good. I think the real concern is that he's dealing with both. 

Edited by ajs723

Great news! Golladay got over his shoulder injury.

Bad news - He still has the hamstring injury

(FantasyPros) Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay will be held out of Wednesday's practice. Analysis: Golladay is still dealing with the hamstring injury that sidelined him in Week 1, and there is no indication as to when he might return. Golladay should be considered questionable for this weekend's tilt against the Green Bay Packers but will likely need to take the practice field at some point this week in order to get cleared to play.

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

All jokes aside, do we assume the AC joint update was just a misplaced Sutton blurb?

Why do we have to set the jokes aside? It makes accepting this misfortune of bad luck easier. I think, if anything, we need more jokes brought to the table.

Edited by jagsfan05
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

Why do we have to set the jokes aside? It makes accepting this misfortune of bad luck easier. I think, if anything, we need more jokes brought to the table.

I like that my personal punchline is Golladay and Stephen Gostowski

You would think if it looked like a 3-4 week recovery timeline they would have put him on IR. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself while I try to numb the pain.

spacer.png

Edited by b_23
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7